• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH comes to PS5 on March 18th

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Really fun, very solid game. Music was incredible. One of my favorite games of last year!

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Might buy it since I originally played it on my dodgy Game Pass sub for what amounted to £2.60 for the month.

Feels bad considering it's easily one of the best games of last year. Thoroughly original and nails every aspect with tons of room for a sequel if they wanted.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Haha. I got this game mixed up. When I heard hifi was rumoured I thought it was that quirky shooter with cussing where your characters gun is a squishy animal. That’s High on Life! Lol.

Game got solid reviews checking MC. Enjoy PS gamers.

Last edited:

Power Pro

I guess this game was too much for the Switch to handle? when i first heard of it going multi-plat, my first thought was Switch since the art style could probably be scaled down and still look alright. Probably better than Grounded will be, but I guess I don't know anything.

intbal

The rhythm synchronization gameplay was too difficult for my old brain and old reflexes.
Needs a "slow down" mode for senior citizens.

Top Bottom