• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH comes to PS5 on March 18th

danklord

Gold Member
I wonder if reviews stating that the PS5 is the best place to play these Xbox titles will cause distress for gamers.

Mr Moose

Everyone buy this game, so we get all Xbox games on PlayStation🤣🤣
c5827a8a4a7fa3c9a8e64618a8a18966.gif

nani17

are in a big trouble
My advice to playstation owners is buy the game if you want more xbox games. Once MS sees high sale numbers they'll add more down the line

ByWatterson

I love the artstyle of the game but being a rythmgame turns me somehow off.

For me it was a neat gimmick that couldn't outlive more than a few combat encounters. It's a really great attempt at something that just isn't very good.

I do think, though, that it will appeal to the "Where are my AA Playstation games?" crowd.

Last edited:

DJ12

Show them that this works so you get more games…
Doubt that's how this is going to work, these 4 little games are to ease xbox fans into the idea.

Major franchises will all ready be getting near release state (for ms). Probs see another batch announced at their June event stating impressive sales, which won't be quantified, on ps5 for these 4 games.

jwaxeman

I'm surprised Pentiment and Grounded haven't been announced for PS5. Maybe they're just waiting for the Nintendo announcements to cool off.

Top Bottom