• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi Rush is coming to Nintendo Switch, says leaker

Draugoth

Gold Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/na....802398/page-12?post=117236910#post-117236910

Same users who had good info on Persona and ATLUS related to Xbox in the past.

EDIT: in case the link doesn't function correctly, they are responding to a post "Hi-Fi Rush available on Switch, I'll bet." with "And you'll win."

This is an example of this person's track record

Source

Last edited:

NickFire

Is Switch getting a version of GP? Or is the confirmation they aren’t requiring a GP option to release their games on a competitor platform anymore?

Topher

Gold Member
Finally, the world is going to see how overrated this game is

Wasn't my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean others in "the world" don't love it. Bad take my man.

Wait a second. T Tacitus_killgore17 has 0 post? I always see them laughing at everything not positive regarding Sony and liking everything for Sony or against other platforms. Could have sworn I've seen them post at least once.

Holy shit. You are right. Seen his name all over and I just assumed he had posted before. Lurking for 3.5 years without a post?

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm cool with it. In a strange way it sorta makes sense. Expose the broader casual audience who buys lots of software to the game a year later (Switch audience). Expose Japanese gamers to it and let Tango show off their work at home. Then if they do a Hi-Fi Rush 2 some people may be hyped enough to get an Xbox rather than wait for a year or never get it.

I dont see much point ever putting it on PS though. None of them seem like they're ever interested in getting an Xbox. And their anger kind of helps fuel some additional hype for the game from desperation and FOMO.

It seems like for the asian market their way forward will be the support for Xbox (obviously), PC (obviously) and releasing Switch (1 or 2) games there and there. Will make things easier for acquisitions as studios and publisher will continue to support the biggest platform there - Nintendo's.

Top Bottom