• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit when did Biebs get ripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vbi0mBU.png

Is this the definition of ripped?

Tesseract

Banned
LOL. I'm a 5'5", 105 girl that uses 15 pound dumb bells, and I promise you they're way too light to build any muscle.

your form sucks, or you're lifting too fast with too few reps. and you're probably not taking in .7 to 1g of protein per pound per day

15 pounders can build this kind of muscle, easily :

111611579mes4t.gif

Pic posting FitGAF, maybe.

How on earth could anyone else judge the others? By imagining what they look like? Well fuck, if that's the case then 100% of fitgaf has more muscle, especially the women.

Those PEDs tho

My sister has bigger biceps than her and wouldn't even know what a PED was, let alone want to take one. Some girls just have far more testosterone than others (my six foot tall Amazon wife is another story again).

rtcn63

I was more referring to the "15lbs will build you that sort of muscle" thing. That woman may be natural, but she was lifting heavier than 15.

sphinx

the piano man
late to commenting this but I believe he is doing well for his age.

most guys in the 13<->21 age bracket can not get the kind of mass a grown up can attain, which means, that's exactly how he can look right now, there isn't much he can do for now just but keep training, getting stronger and by the time he is 28 he'll look the a standard definition of ripped/jacked/muscled.

he looks ok, basically, a junior trainee doing well, plenty of those in my gym

moggio

Banned
late to commenting this but I believe he is doing well for his age.

most guys in the 13<->21 age bracket can not get the kind of mass a grown up can attain, which means, that's exactly how he can look right now, there isn't much he can do for now just but keep training, getting stronger and by the time he is 28 he'll look the a standard definition of ripped/jacked/muscled.

he looks ok, basically, a junior trainee doing well, plenty of those in my gym

Perhaps he doesn't want to get ripped/jacked/muscled?

Not everyone aspires to look like that and with his babyface he'd look like a freak.

entremet

Not everyone aspires to look like that and with his babyface he'd look like a freak.

It's almost impossible to look like a freak without PEDs.

All those dudes that people think have "too much muscles" are usually on steroids.

Look at Hugh Jackman, he trains like a beast, and looks more than fine.

sphinx

the piano man

that photoshop quoted in this page is more or less what he could look like in his mid-late 20's if he keeps training, I'd say.

is that a freak?

Dude's got that physique on the right track, but to describe him as ripped I would need to see him add another 15-20 lbs and cut down to about 3-7% body fat. He actually might be around 7% in those pictures though because he's so light.

but yeah man you better be lookin at least that good when you're a young and filthy rich entertainer

95% of guys his age would be thrilled to look like that.

Great body Biebs!

Agreed.

Nerds are getting caught up in the semantics of the thread title for no reason other than wanting to be a fuckin hater.

If that's your thing, carry on (knowing we understand your intentions). But Biebs is clearly working on his physique and is putting at least some amount of time towards those ends weekly. He should look pretty fuckin solid come this time next year if he focuses on that and his career instead of acting like a fuckin moron in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom