• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan sex tape included racist tirade - WWE cuts all ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly you'll find that's true. Used to respect the hell out of Paul Bearer till an interaction I had with him on a forum of his years ago. Vampiro had an official site and showed what a real piece of shit he was there. Then Vince Russo did the same. Sadly that's why I quit following wrestlers on a personal level. Too many of the ones I liked turned out to be real pieces of shit.

Disappointing but not surprising that so many of these guys are really troubled or fucked up individuals.

I don't quite understand, so is all hogan content from the wwe network going to disappear now? I can't imagine that being the case, but you never know.

Big One

Banned
I don't quite understand, so is all hogan content from the wwe network going to disappear now? I can't imagine that being the case, but you never know.
They didn't erase Benoit from the Network (you just can't search for him) and he did something much worse than Hogan potentially did. POTENTIALLY, we still don't know if he really said that.

knkng

It shouldn't affect the network. They're just not actively promoting him anymore. Hell, even Benoit is on the network still.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Probably what they did with Benoit matches and just remove the fast seek flags on the videos.

I am really curious to see what happened. I mean, like others have said - this sex tape has been around for awhile, and Sunny is still on there and she almost qualifies as cam girl at this point.

Not as far as I know.

The only full blacklisting WWE has ever done that I know of is Chris Benoit.

Wow, he must have really really fucked up...

Just flicked through the Hall of Fame on WWE.com and Ric Flair cleary isnt the real ric flair in his picture :D Looks so fake, that they really should induct the Underfaker into the hall of fame :D maybe the year before they induct the Undertaker or well induct them together:D

Sheroking

Probably not, considering Ric Flair and P.S. Hayes have said and done much, much worse.

You might not see him for awhile though!

WWE is run by sociopaths. They don't give two shits about what happened, they care immensely about their PR and how they are perceived as a company.

Hayes says some racist shit backstage? Nobody cares because it's not a national story. Hulk Hogan gets caught on tape dropping N-bombs? They're done with him for good.

They'll celebrate murderers, both in the act and by association, but if you fail a drug test with marijuana in your system? Permanent mid-carder.

Choomp

Banned

I'd be surprised if they go full Kojima/Konami like that. Hogan is still extremely popular and I think they might try and keep that stuff around and get away without trying to release any explanation that'll get people too mad.

I don't know. Still not fully aware of what's going on here.

Krixeus

maybe WWE bought Gawker.
image.jpg

I just spat coffee all over my screen lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom