• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan sex tape included racist tirade - WWE cuts all ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He's not the face of the WWE, really hasn't been in a very long time.

But regular people who don't bother with it do still associate him with them.

Oh I know. I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying it must be a hell of a thing for them to wipe their hands of him overnight. Other than the Benoit thing, I don't remember that ever happening.

I'm sure it's deserved.

BFIB

Anyone else feel an "Earth shattering announcement" coming from Dixie Carter over the next few days?

Brock is a huge homophobe. At least he was.

I saw a hint of this in some late night interview he did where he got uncomfortable after describing a move called the 'rear naked joke' when he almost said 'yeah the name is kinda g...uhh...'

but that doesn't mean huge homophobe is just means he showed himself off as a bit stupid, is there more to this?

I feel like we're approaching some kind of Internet cultural singularity. Hulk Hogan, Donald Trump, gawker media, drake's ghost writers. It's all connected.

I saw a hint of this in some late night interview he did where he got uncomfortable after describing a move called the 'rear naked joke' when he almost said 'yeah the name is kinda g...uhh...'

but that doesn't mean huge homophobe is just means he showed himself off as a bit stupid, is there more to this?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Goldberg chased Jericho out of WCW because he was such a huge dick that he wouldn't wrestle him. Then when he got to WWE, he started shit with Jericho again only for Jericho to take him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Wh-lIOFWk

If we want to get into beefs between guys, you could probably find one for every wrestler ever. I'm speaking more of actions outside the ring.

And Jericho left WCW for reasons much bigger than Goldberg, as discussed in his book.

I guess Jericho is a decent guy.

He is super phony but I don't think he has ever crossed any major lines. Plus he is always putting young guys over and works house shows instead of TV.

Has Batista done anything bad?

He is super phony but I don't think he has ever crossed any major lines. Plus he is always putting young guys over and works house shows instead of TV.

Batista was known for having a shitty attitude. So much so that he got into a fistfight with Booker T when Booker spoke up to him about it.

Lothar

Banned
If we want to get into beefs between guys, you could probably find one for every wrestler ever. I'm speaking more of actions outside the ring.

And Jericho left WCW for reasons much bigger than Goldberg, as discussed in his book.

Well he said in that video that that was the reason.

How's about Rob Van Dam? You never hear about him being an asshole or a dick anywhere. He's just chill about everything and smokes pot.

Goldberg chased Jericho out of WCW because he was such a huge dick that he wouldn't wrestle him. Then when he got to WWE, he started shit with Jericho again only for Jericho to take him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Wh-lIOFWk

Chris Jericho had an affair with Kelly Kelly? Allegedly

And Goldberg's injured several wrestlers even himself. He is as political backstage as Hogan about winning and storylines.

Batista discredited his time in OVW wrestling despite everything they did to make him look over. Batista also had beef with Booker T and his wife or something.

Kallor

I remember reading about booker T beating his ass.

Really, WWE? You should ban yourself for coming up with an tag team called "Cryme Time".

Why is this even news? People like Hogan and Savage always have been racist to some extend. Fuck, even on a bigger scale, especially during the 90s wrestling federations were full of bigots and I'm sure nowadays WWE is no exception. Fuck that company.

Cheerilee

Can some people be real with me?

How CRUSHED were you when you found out what a damn douchebag Hulk Hogan turned out to be behind the scenes? The poster for overcoming adversity, eating good, and doing the right thing was a fucking sham...

I remember honestly being crushed as I read about him online

The solution is simple. Hulk Hogan is a legendary icon. Terry Bollea is the unworthy human who portrays him.

Hulk Hogan is not a douchebag. Hulk Hogan didn't get caught on tape having sex, Terry Bollea did. Hulk Hogan didn't go on a racist tirade, Terry Bollea did. Hey Terry, quit fucking up Hulk Hogan. There's only so much disbelief I can suspend.

No wonder he was going to vote for the black dude on tough enough.

Just that stuck up Simon Cowell wannabe bitch that is Paige beat him to it. They voted for the best guy and did not give a decent reason. And the bitch is such a bully on the show.

And Goldberg's injured several wrestlers even himself. He is as political backstage as Hogan about winning and storylines.

Neither of which qualify him as a piece of shit, which was the original question. Politics suck, but from his perspective it's smart business. And he never injured anyone intentionally.

Wow, Hogan getting the Benoit treatment, Bubba and his wife really did fuck him good.

Don't worry guys John Cena will always remain a good guy.

Cena cheated on his ex-wife, probably multiple times.

Chris Jericho had an affair with Kelly Kelly? Allegedly

IIRC that all came about from them hanging out at a bar or something and a picture of them making kissy faces towards each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom