• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Nori Chan

SPOILER:

The first DLC character will be:

booooooo

or

image.php

mooooo

Gartooth

Was kind of expecting it but I'm still really glad he got in. Regardless, I will probably wait to see the rest of the characters before I buy the season pass.
If that rumor with Poison Ivy, Batgirl, and Scorpion being the other three characters turns out true then I will be crushed and probably just buy Lobo and maybe Scorpion.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Was kind of expecting it but I'm still really glad he got in. Regardless, I will probably wait to see the rest of the characters before I buy the season pass.
If that rumor with Poison Ivy, Batgirl, and Scorpion being the other three characters then I will be crushed and probably just buy Lobo and maybe Scorpion.

I might pick up Poison Ivy, Batgirl and Lobo if I can afford.

DR2K

Banned
Lobo, nice. Called him being one DLC character. Next 3 will be Martain Manhunter, Powergirl, and Darksied. My guess.

shaowebb

Looks like the face in the Superman negative zone transition folks thought was Lobo. This seems legit...my day just got interesting. :)

vg260

If that rumor with Poison Ivy, Batgirl, and Scorpion being the other three characters turns out true then I will be crushed and probably just buy Lobo and maybe Scorpion.

Ew. I hope that's not true.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Iv got lvl 30 Regular Batman now. Not sure if I should promote him to elite or work on getting a Regime Superman

Stick with batman. When you clone them te effect of 25% damage boost stacks making all of them 75% more powerful, and his level 2 super is ridiculous.

vg260

Scorpion would be awful. Don't short us a DC character. Hopefully it's just the VA doing another character. Is there a recent Swamp Thing cartoon that has an established VA?

Lobo, huh?

Well, I think we'll be seeing Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and Scorpion.

Lobo had been the most obvious DLC character since... forever?

I don't know why people started claiming Martian Manhunter was more likely, when Boon had outright said that Lobo couldn't work on the story but would make for a great DLC.

Alfredo

Lobo has made sense since MK vs DC, in which he would've been a perfect fit for...but then later in an interview, Ed Boon admitted he had no idea who Lobo even was.

But hopefully this will make up for that. :)

vg260

Lobo had been the most obvious DLC character since... forever?

I don't know why people started claiming Martian Manhunter was more likely, when Boon had outright said that Lobo couldn't work on the story but would make for a great DLC.

Boon's twitter:
Ed Boon Ed Boon ‏@noobde

Professor Zoom or Martian Manhunter. Tweet-vote with hashtag #InjusticeUnofficialDLCvote

Top Bottom