• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iran to ban US citizens in response to Trump's immigration order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another who wants to go to Iran shitpost?

Why are you even surprised, if there is one thing GAF isn't exempt from, it is shitting on the middle-east.

We recently had a big thread about how Bush was actually not that bad at all, I mean have you seen how silly he is when he tries to put on that silly raincoat during the inauguration, hilarious.

Maximo

Oh noooooooooo, I can't do something that I've never wanted to do anyways.

Golly gee shucks, Iran. You really showed us.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Then we get Pence as prez.. is that really better?

Yes. He´s a vile human being. But he wouldn´t start trade wars, antagonize US allies and ban an entire religion (cause that´s what this is going to be). Yes, he´s horrific when it comes to the LGBTQ community but the same thing under him would happen under Trump as well. Imo

I hope my country indonesia have balls to also do this.. this is disgusting.

The thing is, families are divided because of this. Imagine the people who were rejected on their way to the US only to learn a little later that their family members from the US aren't even allowed in their country anymore. What a shitty situation.

What happens after the 90 (or 120?) days are over? WIll people be allowed to get into the US again?

Jzero

How is this normalizing? If I was in this situation I would still want to try to see my family while at the same time doing my best to combat the law.

Not everyone has money bud. We can't all travel like you can.

I'm sorry, are you denying the holocaust?

wtf?
raw

Oh noooooooooo, I can't do something that I've never wanted to do anyways.

Golly gee shucks, Iran. You really showed us.
Yea no one gives a shit about you though

Boke1879

I know lots of Christians are hypocritical as fuck but none of them should be celebrating this.

Do not mistreat foreigners who are living in your land. Treat them as you would an Israelite, and love them as you love yourselves. Remember that you were once foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
(Leviticus 19:33-34)

butzopower

proud of his butz
Sad, as I was legitimately interested in visiting Iran in the next few years.

Fuck off if you are willingly ignorant and indignant about not visiting a place you know nothing about, where the fuck are you from that matters so much?

Some insensitive fucks in here.

I'm from Canada but have several friends from Iran/Iraq that return regularly to visit family.

Think of all the people in America that are now cut off from thei loved ones

The posters saying herr durr good thing I didn't plan on going there, are fucking insane. How old are you guys?

Because at the very least you have no ability for empathy or understanding world affairs.

The posters saying herr durr good thing I didn't plan on going there, are fucking insane. How old are you guys?

Because at the very least you have no ability for empathy or understanding world affairs.

They're the same ignorant people who don't understand how civil liberties are being taken away, and the law being broached, until the last minute when it finally does affect them.

nynt9

One of my best friends will not be able to see her parents at her wedding coming up pretty soon. Another one is currently outside the country and can't come back in to where she's currently employed.

This is fucked.

fbutron

iraq blocking u.s contractors from entering the country is a really good tactic. you have to start messing with american company's money to get people in charge to actually play ball.

Exactly it start to put pressure to cameras and unions in US to start putting presure on Fuckface

Gnub

We need one of those chalkboard pics with the names of the worlds nations. Cross off Mexico, Iran and get ready to cross off China.

Hypron

don't actually know much about iran, i just associate that area just being dangerous. only thing i read up about iran was that polygon article on it's games industry

I don't know anything about anything but let's make a dismissive post about an issue that doesn't concern me.

C'mon man.

i-Lo

Isn't the Trump administration (esp. Mattis) pretty anti- Iran? Makes me wonder if this is a precursor to escalate the situation.

Nudull

Banned
"He just says stuff to get elected," they said.

"He won't really do all the crazy stuff he said he would," they said.

How is this anything other than an absolute shit show? Even if you believe in fascism seems like:

https://twitter.com/RosaCTV/status/825440732500619266

canada.png
I have a friend who (I assume) now has to cancel his daughters wedding in the States this summer. He and the brides family wouldn't be able to attend.

Edit: Some of you people that are posting shit like 'whatever, doesn't affect me' need to realize that life isn't always about you.

Edit: Some of you people that are posting shit like 'whatever, doesn't affect me' need to realize that life isn't always about you.
Too late. They're already gone back to playing their favorite online fps on steam while blasting Bohemian Rhapsody on their mics, with naught a worry in the world.

Zips

LOL! Never! A friend of mine just died in a car crash. I'll never see him again.

...I'm confused. Are you denying that she won't be able to visit her parents? Laughing because you think it won't be 'forever' (as if it weren't a ridiculously stupid barrier for even a minute)?

It's sad if your friend died, but that doesn't make that person's pain invalid.

Deepwater

some of yall ITT need Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Zeus, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster cause you need some moral correction in ya lives. Acting like disgusting human beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom