• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is anyone else waiting for Japanese Nintendo Switch preorders?

I'm dying.

Mmmmm dying.

Hahahah, I'm seriously gonna stop breathing any minute now.

image.php

kubus

So is 10AM the latest we expect the store to open?

What if they open at noon -__-. I don't wanna keep refreshing this page for another 2 hours :p

What other shop and how did you authenticate your card?

The one where you get spare parts like controllers and disc cleaners and stuff. It's in Kyoto.
Authentication was some verified by VISA bullshit which took me hours because my bank is stupid.

the problem is not the billing address, but the shipping address

Uh no, the problem is the billing address because I can't get a Japanese credit card right now.

Any ideas on what the odds are of being able to just walk into a store day 1 and grab one (in Tokyo)? Really dropped the ball getting my preorder sorted.

come on.... pleasee Nintendo don't stretch this out to 12 PM ;_;

I don't think they're deliberately delaying it, it looks like their servers simply can't take the traffic. It's gonna stay like this until enough people give up on refreshing... we are creating the problem.

Dr.Tentacle

Just did some googling, but having trouble finding info on that. Mostly just reports of how fast preorders sold out.

In other news, the store is loading more consistently. Still just errors though.

Edit: Holy fuck, that's where I live. Well, time to go try, cheers for the link

Yesterday, (around 4 pm.) it is still available. I think you have a good chance to get one if you go there early today.

Top Bottom