• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner met with Russia Envoy in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/kushner-flynn-sessions-russia.html

will update as more news comes in

New York Times said:
WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, then Donald J. Trump's incoming national security adviser, had a previously undisclosed meeting with the Russian ambassador in December to ”establish a line of communication" between the new administration and the Russian government, the White House said on Thursday.

Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump's son-in-law and now a senior adviser, also participated in the meeting at Trump Tower with Mr. Flynn and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador. But among Mr. Trump's inner circle, it is Mr. Flynn who appears to have been the main interlocutor with the Russian envoy — the two were in contact during the campaign and the transition, Mr. Kislyak and current and former American officials have said.

mjc

tumblr_n0ixuu5WiN1t2tq4bo1_500.gif

Makonero

Like I said in the other thread, this is the path to nailing Trump. He will not ever distance himself from Kushner. If we get him on something, we get Trump.

SerTapTap

God I almost HOPE Bannon's disgusting ass talked with them.

It doesn't even seem necessary for Russia to directly contact this many of them regardless of whatever con job they pulled? Just makes 'em look bad. Hopefully this moron's next after Sessions resigns.

jiiikoo

Banned
At this point I'm starting to feel left out.

Where's my meeting with the Russian ambassador?

I always thought meeting ambassadors was a hassle, but this whole debacle has taught me that all you need to do, is pick up the phone and set up a meeting.

You get a Russian meeting! And you get a Russian meeting! And you get a Russian meeting! Everybody gets a Russian meeting!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
There has to be some kind of grand strategy to these leaks... The timing has just been to perfect on each of them and they keep escalating.

It's like they are trying to do the bare minimum of leaking to force action with... someone. Maybe congress? Trying to test their breaking point for when they say "enough is enough" and legitimately get behind a bipartisan investigation?

Loxley

Christ on a cracker, at this point next week we're going to find out that that Trump's 10 year-old son met with the Russians last year.

they are not very birght,

usually you try keep things secret, covert, cloak & dagger quiet

This gang of morons are all out there receiving Frienship Awards, showing up on RT news, sitting next to Putin at an RT anniversary event, making real estate ties with dubious people

seriously, LOL be a little bit discreet about your shit hahaha

Magus1234

There has to be some kind of grand strategy to these leaks... The timing has just been to perfect on each of them and they keep escalating.

It's like they are trying to do the bare minimum of leaking to force action with... someone. Maybe congress? Trying to test their breaking point for when they say "enough is enough" and legitimately get behind a bipartisan investigation?

You don't fuck with the CIA and get off easy.

Jerm411

Like I said in the other thread, this is the path to nailing Trump. He will not ever distance himself from Kushner. If we get him on something, we get Trump.

It's like Mega Man...we're going through all the robot masters to get to Wily.

Trump can only hide behind these assholes for so long...

akira28

At this point I'm going to assume Putin and Trump are in that missing tape.

Shit, did I MYSELF meet with this guy? This guys sure is popular, and good at inducing amnesia.

right?

You could be talking to a Russian envoy and you'd never know it. Just assume that you did, and if Congress asks, say yes.

kris.

Banned
Kislyak is known to the IC as one of Russia's top spy recruiters, too (at least according to CNN). He met with Flynn, Sessions, and now Kushner.

I dunno about you guys, but that maybe seems a little suspicious.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom