• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner met with Russia Envoy in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hmm I never thought much of this gif before but now I can see he actually took it personally lol

The Russian guy is quite popular.

He's like that one actor that shows up in movies and shows and you really like them but you can't be bothered to ever look up who it actually is

This one seems benign isn't it? It happenned after the election and in the limelight of Trump Tower, where everyone has paraded from Kanye to Al Gore.

Gutek

This one seems benign isn't it? It happenned after the election and in the limelight of Trump Tower, where everyone has paraded from Kanye to Al Gore.

Depends on what they talked about. Also, one President at a time, please. Also, Trump apparently did not know of any contact between his campaign/staff and Russia

Ithil

Hmm I never thought much of this gif before but now I can see he actually took it personally lol

He's like that one actor that shows up in movies and shows and you really like them but you can't be bothered to ever look up who it actually is

The scrunched up lips right after the first "NO PUPPET" are hilariously cartoonish.

mo60

Let's get Ivanka next.

Ivanka most likely never had any contact with any official in russia. Someone did post that she is friends with putin's rumored girlfriend, but I still don't think Ivanka ever talked to anyone including ambassadors in the russian government. Wendi and Ivanka were friends before this whole russian story blew up last year.

Unison

Manafort lives in Trump tower so even if he stepped down officially he was always within spitting distance of Trump.

That's ultimately conspiracy theory.

Point is we never have received satisfactory answers to some very key questions from the White House, the most crucial being who instructed Flynn to reach out to the Russians regarding sanctions.

Obviously there are investigations going on, but it's important that we demand a chain of events.

Chumley

Banned

We don't know what they talked about and Trump denied anyone on his team met with them. If it was nothing they would just have copped to it from the start and been open about who met who and why.

They're hiding something. I wonder why.

Nerokis

It's important to remember that simply meeting with Russians isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The reason this is significant is that there are serious questions being about the precise nature of the connection between administration officials and Russia, and knowing who talked to who, when, and what about helps clarify the picture.

Now we know Kushner reached out to the Russians this past December. This is just one piece of the puzzle. It isn't damning by itself.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Who could ever expect the fourth estate and the IC setting your world on fire just because you pissed on them in public.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That's ultimately conspiracy theory.

I think after four members of Trump's inner circle have been fired, stepped down or recused themselves because of direct contact with known Russian espionage people, and that the US intelligence community agrees there's a very serious smoke trail and a congressional investigation is happening,that we're way past conspiracy theory.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Conspiracy theories, credible evidence and repercussions from Russian meddling vs. Lizard people in the White House vs. Jet fuel melting steel beams

I wonder, which is more credible

commedieu

Banned
Conspiracy theories, credible evidence and repercussions from Russian meddling vs. Lizard people in the White House vs. Jet fuel melting steel beams

I wonder, which is more credible

This is what I point out in conspiracy theory threads. There is nothing crazy about conspiracy theories, unless the theories are baseless.

The term shouldn't be immediately met by ufo's and cackling. But clearly there is some conspiring with a group of people in positions of great power, and Russia. This is a literal conspriacy.

Pedrito

Yeah, we can add it to the pile of circumstantial evidence that there's a direct link between Trump and Russia, but that's about it.

Considering how arrogant, dumb and careless these people have been, there's surely a smoking gun outhere.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So, his son-in-law was committing some light treason with Flynn RE: telling them not to worry about Obama's sanctions?

Fuck this whole family and admin. Lock all of them up except Barron. He can sit in Trump tower and become a vigilante or villain or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom