• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

JustinBB7

I know it kinda sucks, but in a way I'm kinda.. happy? It's such a Jeff thing to do, that it's hilarious to me. It's one of the few things we still had missing over all his Dark Souls/Bloodboorne streams.

Crashes, freezes, crazy audio, Jeff reading chat from last week, cam falling, accidentally leaving stream on while he doesn't know, wife aggro, daughter at the gate aggro and most likely tons more stuff I'm missing. This just fits Jeff's streams you know?

Time to switch to PS4.
I know it kinda sucks, but in a way I'm kinda.. happy? It's such a Jeff thing to do, that it's hilarious to me. It's one of the few things we still had missing over all his Dark Souls/Bloodboorne streams.

Crashes, freezes, crazy audio, Jeff reading chat from last week, cam falling, accidentally leaving stream on while he doesn't know, wife aggro, daughter at the gate aggro and most likely tons more stuff I'm missing. This just fits Jeff's streams you know?
The only thing missing now is him getting soft banned by a hacked invader.

UrbanRats

bAuO0yG.jpg

rando14

I think it's fair if Jeff just summons dudes and cheeses his way back to where he was, redoing 12 episodes worth of playtime is a lot

zma1013

Can saves be exchanged? Like can someone run back through for him quickly to get the same stuff and levels he had and send it to him?

Although I guess with summons it would be pretty quick work to help him back.

An-Det

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 8m8 minutes ago
Ok. Time for a Dark Souls 3 REDO soon! I created a character, ripped thru a couple bosses. Livestream soon!

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 3m3 minutes ago
Okay setting up livestream! Let's hope it works!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Alright, NG+!

On a separate subject...

Is The Americans really as good as Jeff says? Jeff's taste is usually good... Orphan Black is amazing. However, I am not too big a fan of period drama - never got into Mad Men.

It is not really the easiest show to watch via streaming in Ireland... not on Netflix I believe... so a second opinion would be nice before I make an effort to view it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
On a separate subject...

Is The Americans really as good as Jeff says? Jeff's taste is usually good... Orphan Black is amazing. However, I am not too big a fan of period drama - never got into Mad Men.

It is not really the easiest show to watch via streaming in Ireland... not on Netflix I believe... so a second opinion would be nice.
The Americans as about as good as it gets, but it's not for everyone due to the slow pace. But if the idea of KGB sleeper agents in 1980 is interesting to you, they do great things with it.

bigjig

On a separate subject...

It is not really the easiest show to watch via streaming in Ireland... not on Netflix I believe... so a second opinion would be nice before I make an effort to view it.

I love it, only seen the first three seasons though. Can you use a VPN with Netflix? The first 3 series are on Netflix here in Japan so maybe Ireland will get it as well soon

The Americans as about as good as it gets, but it's not for everyone due to the slow pace. But if the idea of KGB sleeper agents in 1980 is interesting to you, they do great things with it.

Thanks. I never really paid attention to the show before Jeff mentioned it (generic name might be the issue). I do like the idea of the show though having read about it. I can deal with a slow pace as long as intresting stuff is been developed each episode. I dont like shows dragging their heels and having filler episodes however. I am guessing the show builds decently every week if Jeff recommends it.

I love it, only seen the first three seasons though. Can you use a VPN with Netflix? The first 3 series are on Netflix here in Japan so maybe Ireland will get it as well soon

My plan is to try a VPN to watch it on Amazon UK Prime streaming. It has Season 1 and 2. I can do a trial of prime for a month, watch, then cancel. UK prime is mostly useless in Ireland as it offers nothing (shipping is not even quicker). If I can sort it out then the show would be free... if all else fails I can pick up the S1 Blu-ray.

On a separate subject...

The Americans is a fantastic show and it's criminally underrated. The show is all about Cold War era spycraft and the emotional cost of living double lives and having to deceive everyone in your life. As mentioned, it's a slow paced show so it doesn't have action all the time but it excels in creating drama and tension instead. Well worth watching.

I assume Jeff is less of an idiot about these things than I am, but is his cpu set to high performance in the windows 10 options? I had some unexplained frame rate problems in DS3, and it was because my noob ass didn't know that windows 10 was trying to save me power and throttling my cpu in the process.

Jeff Green was on a podcast \[T]/

On this episode of Invitation Only Elaine is joined by Jeff Green! No not the basketball player the way cooler guy who plays video games and has talked or written about them online for a while! The duo discuss Ratchet and Clank, Dark Souls 3, the experience of streaming video games (and sometimes getting salty), Jeff’s career from a Macintosh magazine to Hit Detection, parenting (kids are hard you guys), PAXamania, ice cream, pie, and online dating profiles. This is a conversation that mixes fun and serious business in the perfect way. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS NONSENSE.

So good

Grinchy

Banned
I went to the Jeff School of Speedrunning and after only 6+ weeks, I'm already at the Abyss Watchers! Thanks JSS!

Top Bottom