• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Mystery of King Crimson:

Time to see what the fuss is all about

JoJo Vento Auero: Mystery of King Crimson

I finally arrived at the Stand that just works

Edit: So king Crimson is just a more complicated The World with time prediction abilities right

King Crimson allows the user to move everything to where it will be in 10 seconds, and know what was supposed to happen in that timeframe. The time between the two points never happens, everything just teleports to where it would end up.

King Crimson happens whenever I go up or downstairs, into another room, a different area in a video game, or even a different page online all in order to do something and suddenly forget what it was

caliph95

Random JoJo thoughts:
Is it weird that sometimes i think Bruno is the real rpotaganist, GioGio is not bad he is just among the least interesting of the crew beside his ridiculous Nen ability
It seems him being the son of Dio and Jonathan is just to have a jojo, i don't mind part 5 being it's own thing it just seems like wsted potential.
This is just my impressions so far the book might as be called BruBrus bizarre adventure

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man, Nintendo Switch should have been made in 1890's. That way Johnny would have learn how to Spin.

Erigu

King Crimson allows the user to move everything to where it will be in 10 seconds, and know what was supposed to happen in that timeframe. The time between the two points never happens, everything just teleports to where it would end up.
B-but the cat's paw prints!

Caliph I think you've just surpassed me in Vento Aureo. By this point I'll just wait on the colored scans.

Man, Nintendo Switch should have been made in 1890's. That way Johnny would have learn how to Spin.
Yeah, just head Nintendo straight into technological gaming shortly after establishment (circa 1889) with its hanafuda playing cards, eh? Xb

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Caliph I think you've just surpassed me in Vento Aureo. By this point I'll just wait on the colored scans.

Yeah, just head Nintendo straight into technological gaming shortly after establishment (circa 1889) with its hanafuda playing cards, eh? Xb

the joke is that
somehow people could spin Nintendo related news

Edit: So king Crimson is just a more complicated The World with time prediction abilities right

The simplest way to think about it: you're watching a movie with friends. You've seen it before, so you know what's coming up in ten seconds. Your friends don't, but you decide to skip ten seconds forward. They don't understand what's happening in the film now, but you're fully aware of what just transpired.

That's King Crimson, except they wouldn't know you skipped the film forward ten seconds, and you could also punch your friend in the dick and he would find himself with a sore groin for no apparent reason, not knowing why his balls hurt.

cntr

Banned
King Crimson is a simply the beginning of a long journey without a middle which ends with confusion as your epitaph.

The simplest way to think about it: you're watching a movie with friends. You've seen it before, so you know what's coming up in ten seconds. Your friends don't, but you decide to skip ten seconds forward. They don't understand what's happening in the film now, but you're fully aware of what just transpired.

That's King Crimson, except they wouldn't know you skipped the film forward ten seconds, and you could also punch your friend in the dick and he would find himself with a sore groin for no apparent reason, not knowing why his balls hurt.

But king crimson can't attack during the 10 seconds
That's why he sprays the blood into gio's eyes...or I might be wrong

caliph95

First Koichi now a surprise Polnareff
Code:
[IMG]https://media.tenor.co/images/0597f132a56438478a4195b893cdaa78/tenor.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/c/cd/JeanP5.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/330?cb=20140805155454[/IMG]
Turtle :"noboody bothered to even give it a name" poor turtle
is that from vento aureo?
Yeah

Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of Jolyne's famous lines - that one word she says in her confession to Ermes near the beginning of SO chapter 1 - is said in English

caliph95

This comic adaptation Orange is the new black is a bit bizarre. Didn't like this whitewashed Crazy eyes at least she is still crazy and with a stand too that's worse, i like this piper more than the other one.

Jolyne's favorite movie must be Romeo must die

cntr

Banned
Bruno refused to die and his spirit returned. That's all that happened.

The only place where Gold Experience or King Crimson was involved were the healing and injury, respectively.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I remember Goo Goo Dolls. Must be forgetting something else though, because I don't know how you get Goo Goo Dolls out of whitewashed crazy eyes and piper.

caliph95

I remember Goo Goo Dolls. Must be forgetting something else though, because I don't know how you get Goo Goo Dolls out of whitewashed crazy eyes and piper.
Dumb and superficial joke, I only said that because they are bith crazy and Crazy eyes was trying to be friends with Piper and Guess is doing the same here. Piper is Jolyne because they are the main character

It''s a dumb joke
Bruno refused to die and his spirit returned. That's all that happened.

The only place where Gold Experience or King Crimson was involved were the healing and injury, respectively.
I could complain but it's Jojo so it's plausible

Semblance

OK, I think I get what I'm missing here - I have no idea who Crazy Eyes or Piper are lmao

Semblance

I probably should have connected the dots when Orange is the New Black was mentioned just right before.

well

You made it to the part where the colored scans were halted for quite a while

Welp I think you now have your answer to the cat in the wine bottle

You made it to the part where the colored scans were halted for quite a while

Welp I think you now have your answer to the cat in the wine bottle
It's not even a complex stand, not even that dangerous if you kill the fool on sight, which is what Narancia should've done. "Narancia kill this spider if you want to live." Finally finished Narancia vs Little Feet, shit was epic, great artwork. Narancia can clearly use his stand better than Okuyasu.

StayDead

It's not even a complex stand, not even that dangerous if you kill the fool on sight, which is what Narancia should've done. "Narancia kill this spider if you want to live." Finally finished Narancia vs Little Feet, shit was epic, great artwork. Narancia can clearly use his stand better than Okuyasu.

I'm confused at what this even means. Their stands/characters are not even remotely similar (imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom