• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

cntr

Banned
Giorno is Jonathan's son (and thus George II's half-brother), so he's Jolyne's great-great-granduncle.

Which, I mean, I guess it's far enough.

Giorno is Jonathan's son (and thus George II's half-brother), so he's Jolyne's great-great-granduncle.

Which, I mean, I guess it's far enough.
Dio really did fuck up that family tree didn't he...they'd have some supremely super sexy kids though.

caliph95

She has 4 Great grand Uncle who aren't that much older than her and are younger than her dad and great grandfather and also her grand uncle josuke

The grand-uncle Josuke thing might be a bit weird, but it's probably happened in real life.

Yup. And Jotaro beat up his great-grandfather's body.
I mean he had to beat some parasitic Nen off his great grandfathers body so I can't blame him. I'm still dying that Dio had more sex with Jonathan's body than Jonathan himself did.

cntr

Banned
I mean, Jonathan was a pure Victorian gentleman, and he died during his honeymoon, so not like he got a lot of chances.

caliph95

I mean he had to beat some parasitic Nen off his great grandfathers body so I can't blame him. I'm still dying that Dio had more sex with Jonathan's body than Jonathan himself did.
b5de63de9a92621c12b30a7131d5e65a.gif

caliph95

I'm more surprise he has that fee kids considering he probably went through A LOT of women (and men) honestly though they could just be the ones Pucci found on short notice and "gravity" didn't bring GioGio

I'm more surprise he has that fee kids considering he probably went through A LOT of women (and men) honestly though they could just be the ones Pucci found on short notice and "gravity" didn't bring GioGio
You really think Araki has the time to design ALL of Dio's potential kids? Like I'm pretty sure he had a ton.

caliph95

Oh right Dio was a cold hearted, blood sucking monster as well as a vampire

Sorry couldn't resist and I don't even hate lawyers

cntr

Banned
He's nice to the people he likes (i.e., Pucci), a sociopath to everybody else.

...basically, Araki retconned Dio to be more like Kira.

OR, we accept that obviously, Dio was playing Pucci for a fool to gain Heaven.

Given his journal pretty much says that.
Eh, that book is pretty crap. And I think it's much more interesting if Dio actually cared about Pucci rather than it being all lies.

Eh, that book is pretty crap. And I think it's much more interesting if Dio actually cared about Pucci rather than it being all lies.
This is my take as well. You don't just give people you don't care about your bones if you're still walking on the earth and such. Not to mention Dio's, "you're not going to betray me" mind game stuff.

Matsukaze

He's nice to the people he likes (i.e., Pucci), a sociopath to everybody else.

...basically, Araki retconned Dio to be more like Kira.

Agreed.

cntr

Banned
They never really point it out, but I always liked the touch of The World having a scuba tank on its back, and Dio making a model of the sinking ship in Stone Ocean.

Gives him a little depth there, heh.

He said that he once saw another manga artist crying as their editor said, "This work is boring, so I'm putting it through the shredder." Araki worried about whether the same sort of thing might happen to him.

Yeah I would be worried too. God damn.

caliph95

Regardless how bad it is that is fucking disheartening and harsh

It's one thing to be critical about it, it's another to say you're putting it in a shredder

Though tough love I guess

Top Bottom