• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

Gen's still one of the more
devastating characters
in HxH
(with an arguably more reliable ability than KQ - when it comes to the place of Greed Island) but not really enough to the main cast so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I still wonder if Killua could have beaten him.

caliph95

Gen's still one of the more
devastating characters
in HxH
(with an arguably more reliable ability than KQ - when it comes to the place of Greed Island) but not really enough to the main cast so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I mean wasn't Gentrhu stronger
than the kids on one one fight he lost because they set traps
though Bisky in her
jojo
form could have ended him

cntr

Banned
reminder that Toonami's Jojo broadcast is totally uncensored

as evidenced by two weeks ago, where everybody got to see Gray Fly's tongue split in half

reminder that Toonami's Jojo broadcast is totally uncensored

as evidenced by two weeks ago, where everybody got to see Gray Fly's tongue split in half
They also got to see Jotaro drink I believe. I have to start the dub soon, just waiting for more eps to pile up.

cntr

Banned
You could always see Jotaro drink, but yeah, his cigarettes are uncensored now.

...man, I can't wait to get to Death 13. Then Tonio and Ratt. That's going to be amazing.

cntr

Banned
There's also the dog exploding, which is uncensored in the blu-rays.

...I'm really waiting for the eyeball scene, personally.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
If only Stone Ocean came out a few years later Araki could've had some awesome Chicago references to use...

I bet you the six words at the beginning of Cell Block Tango would've totally fit into the plot, probably the activation code for C-Moon.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Murata's tribute to Jojo

8buoxd600ojz.png

Ezalc

Look at all of these drawings of Jotaro that look better than Araki's current version of him.

Also Oda's is some good stuff.

Don't know who half of those authors were though to be honest.

cntr

Banned
tbh i always thought early naruto looked way better than later naruto

late naruto is just so...not dynamic.

cntr

Banned
Early Naruto is pretty good-looking.

I mean, just go look at the images in Veelk's reread thread. That just ain't there after the timeskip.

Top Bottom