• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

RBH

CmCpPXkWIAAi2F_.jpg

July 1st

- Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

- John Cena vs. AJ Styles

- Chris Jericho vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

- Becky Lynch vs. Asuka

- The Usos vs. The Vaudevillains vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The New Day

- Natalya vs. Charlotte

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel

- Titus O'Neil vs. Baron Corbin

July 2nd

- Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose

- Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

- Natalya vs. Asuka

- The Vaudevillains vs. The New Day

- Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte

- The Usos vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

- Curtis Axel vs. Titus O’Neil

CmCpPXkWIAAi2F_.jpg

July 1st

- Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

- Chris Jericho vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

- Becky Lynch vs. Asuka

- The Usos vs. The Vaudevillains vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The New Day

- Natalya vs. Charlotte

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel

- Titus O'Neil vs. Baron Corbin

July 2nd

- Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose

- Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

- Natalya vs. Asuka

- The Vaudevillains vs. The New Day

- Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte

- The Usos vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

- Curtis Axel vs. Titus O’Neil
Roman on the pic but not on the card. Confirmation he's not getting that belt back? *prays*

Fox318

Roman on the pic but not on the card. Confirmation he's not getting that belt back? *prays*

its an old pic.

Meltz reported and Seths promo would confirm that vince wants to do some sort of drug comeback story for vince.

If Brock wins against hunt you know Vince is jobbing him to Reigns at Summerslam

its an old pic.

Meltz reported and Seths promo would confirm that vince wants to do some sort of drug comeback story for vince.

If Brock wins against hunt you know Vince is jobbing him to Reigns at Summerslam

Nah, just an old promo pic prior to the suspension.

Here's an updated one:

Clvj5WvXEAEcuBF.png
Damn, I noticed too late that this will be during his suspension. Ugh, I really dont want to see him win it back at Battleground

XenoRaven

I guess they want to highlight main roster people that are proven draws for them (or at least people they are trying make draws), but I'm not sure I'd feature KO and New Day more prominently than Nakamura, Asuka, and AJ in my WWE Live Japan event banner.

I guess it doesn't matter. It just strikes me as weird.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Charlotte actually a draw or do they just want her to be a draw?

Because she is ALL OVER their marketing stuff and I haven't seen anything of her that looks like she's putting butts in seats

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AAA posted about Thunder's death too. Which is pretty big given their rivalry with CMLL. I think the last death that both promotions acknowledge was Perro's. And he had worked for both promotions.

Recall

Vince's idea for a redemption storyline for Reigns and being convinced it will finally get him cheers is amazing.

Good old Vince.

Anth0ny

its an old pic.

god damn it

he's relatable! everyone makes mistakes!

After UPN exploded ratings didn't do great. Plus wrestling always has that problem with ad dollars and Sci-Fi liked the ratings that ECW did so they got a good deal from the parent company.
I thought ecw on sci fy was damn cool. I even had the poster in my dorm room. I thought cw would be a great spot for them and if it would've stayed, maybe ot could've been as good as sci fy was at the beginning with the boom of shows.

Toki767

Vince's idea for a redemption storyline for Reigns and being convinced it will finally get him cheers is amazing.

Good old Vince.

There is no way to salvage Reigns as a face. The sooner Vince realizes this, the sooner fans will probably start cheering him after a heel turn.

Cagey

Banned
its an old pic.

The Meltz effect on the internet fan is real: people complaining about what a newsletter writer speculates will happen.

Recall

So Starrcade became WCW's Wrestlemania but it seems Super Brawl was originally intended to be the super show of the year.

I had no idea but just looking at the cards it seems you get plenty of Starrcade set up and it is usually a good show too. And that in the early Starrcade's commentary seemingly just exist to promote Super Brawl.

Fox318

The Meltz effect on the internet fan is real: people complaining about what a newsletter writer speculates will happen.
The Heel (Seth called out Roman and the face came to save his reputation)
Maybe it's all part of some grand swerve but we do know that Brock beating taker was all about him going on a run and squashing Bryan then losing to reigns.

I just wish they would give reigns a 2 month run. Now's the time to do it in the summer with less eyes on the product.

tm24

Holy shit
5OA2OAb.png

8eDUkUckPck4eRVZZIO0dW82w1DOOu2HFWZS5RzXJyQEg1p7dmVkSNRLr0eIESEMA2sVjA2R_ukmP4lo3uk-LkF5g4tC=s0

thunder.jpg

There was reports he was having health issues. Luchablog pieced together that it was cancer but that was a few days ago. I wonder how long he had it. He had to be real young. He debuted in 2013.
Fuck. I've made fun of thunder a lot but this is still brutal. I assume he's had it for less than a year and a half since that's how long he's been on and off with call. He was 35. His poor wife

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought it was what spawned #Broken Matt Hardy.

A lifetime of pain is what spawned #Broken Matt Hardy

and that match was after #Broken Matt Hardy. The Willow the Wisp angle is what created #Broken Matt Hardy. I'm doing seminars on the Hardy Cinematic Universe for the next 3 weeks at the Y.

and that match was after #Broken Matt Hardy. The Willow the Wisp angle is what created #Broken Matt Hardy. I'm doing seminars on the Hardy Cinematic Universe for the next 3 weeks at the Y.

Data West pls, is there a way for me to see that match?

XenoRaven

Sounds 1,000x more entertaining than Civil War

I'm probably preaching to the choir but I myself haven't said a word about him which is that Dean Ambrose is the definition of complacent. He acts like a guy who's had senioritis for his entire high school tenure. I'd rather have him turn more than Roman. But get him far away from either of the Shield members once that turn happens which the draft would certainly help.

Don't wanna sound like that wrestling hipster but I remember being excited as fuck over him around 2012 when he just had trunks and a leather jacket with that knee finisher. He really channeled up the Joker tone to his mic skills and just seemed to be like a real habitual line stepper.

Top Bottom