• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Even with my prosthetic I'll shoot on everybody, run in and push the ladder over when you're right at the top, climb up there as fast as I can grab the belt/briefcase/whatever then get the hell out of there.
Forget those old timers! I want you, 1 on 1, no gimmick bullshit. I've paid my dues, now I want my belt!
styles-nakamura-600x350.jpg

Jamie OD

Holy shit
5OA2OAb.png

8eDUkUckPck4eRVZZIO0dW82w1DOOu2HFWZS5RzXJyQEg1p7dmVkSNRLr0eIESEMA2sVjA2R_ukmP4lo3uk-LkF5g4tC=s0

thunder.jpg

There was reports he was having health issues. Luchablog pieced together that it was cancer but that was a few days ago. I wonder how long he had it. He had to be real young. He debuted in 2013.

Sucks to hear about this. Can't say I was a fan from what I saw and I know he was a constant source of hair tearing from the American lucha fans but CMLL really liked him.

It's pretty fair to say that Del Rio been a bust, but it's okay Vince cause I have the solution to your problem
latest

nacholibre1.jpg

This is my favortie look in all of wrestling and it's from an okay Jack Black movie. Just give him a mask, the tights, the suit, and let him tear up some perros.

I will never make the Wall of Shame, yet everyone knows me enough to describe a post as being "Menome".

Quality, not quantity, friends. I'm a winner like Samson.

sWwFx7u.gif

Your record speaks for itself.

E-Li-Drake is the Namer of Dummies and Menome is the Backer of Losers

I hope #Broken Matt Hardy's landscaper does a run in for the Final Deletion.

It's half way into 2016 and WWE has the failure of Reigns leading to Ambrose as champ, Cena back feuding with AJ, and an upcoming draft. You'd think hype levels would be at an all time high but...

TNA > UFC 200 > WWE

It's weird but when ever I think of the Hardy brothers I think of them from their attitude era days feuding with Edge and Christian.

That said Broken Matt vs Brother Nero is on track to be feud of the year at this rate.

oddjobs

Itami returned at yesterdays NXT house show, teaming with TM61 against Joe, Blake & Sabbatelli. Used the Busaiku knee for the finish

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I discovered yesterday that KO has a noticeable French Canadian accent when he isn't in character and now I like him less than I did the day before yesterday. :(

Top Bottom