• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

ZPUlsEi.png

She's got a great look no doubt, but I think you guys need to drop this her and Rusev idea, she just doesn't have the chemistry Rusev has with Lana.
Man, the Ziggler-Rusev feud was awful. People can give Lana shit for breaking Kayfabe by announcing the engagement, I thank her for it. I like Summer, preferably doing something singles wise instead of playing valet.

Browny

Banned
The OT we deserve. All this TNA love...

On a different note, 3 years ago this very minute I was sitting in a hospital, waiting to be cut open and have a tumour the size of a grapefruit removed from my abdomen. The following six weeks of recovery was when I came across Neogaf, and more specifically this thread. I'd like to thank each and every one of you - past and present - for making each day an entertaining one. Not a day goes past without someone making me chuckle, sharing an interesting match or titbit or whathaveyou. So thank you.

I mention this as not only has it been three years, but I also just got the results of my last CT scan, and I'm 3 years cancer free. And also I'm off work all next week. And I'm going to buy cheesecake.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif

On a different note, 3 years ago this very minute I was sitting in a hospital, waiting to be cut open and have a tumour the size of a grapefruit removed from my abdomen. The following six weeks of recovery was when I came across Neogaf, and more specifically this thread. I'd like to thank each and every one of you - past and present - for making each day an entertaining one. Not a day goes past without someone making me chuckle, sharing an interesting match or titbit or whathaveyou. So thank you.

I mention this as not only has it been three years, but I also just got the results of my last CT scan, and I'm 3 years cancer free. And also I'm off work all next week. And I'm going to buy cheesecake.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif

Great news.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif
"Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but bad guys do."
Glad you made it through.
Us marks gotta stick together.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif
That's great!

macho-vince-high-five.gif

It'd be a shame if someone were to do a run-in and cost Blow "Heat Vacuum" Kaveli the match.

Even with my prosthetic I'll shoot on everybody, run in and push the ladder over when you're right at the top, climb up there as fast as I can grab the belt/briefcase/whatever then get the hell out of there.

It'd be a shame if someone were to do a run-in and cost Blow "Heat Vacuum" Kaveli the match.
I'm going to have some back up bounty hunter's waiting to make sure no one messes up MY moment.
Even with my prosthetic I'll shoot on everybody, run in and push the ladder over when you're right at the top, climb up there as fast as I can grab the belt/briefcase/whatever then get the hell out of there.
Wait, what are you missing?

Top Bottom