• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I knew shuffling was too bouncy. Oh well, Jiyeon can guide her though this experience.
ICE COLD

Conceptor

Oh well, Jiyeon can guide her though this experience.
ICE COLD
iW6x3I8jQmrm8.gif

Dice

The real shame is that this will draw attention away from the amazing, sexy, fierce, flawless performances that Dal Shabet is cranking out right now.

ramyeon

People will forget it pretty quickly. For example everyone's saying this is the first nip slip in kpop when a few years ago it happened to Nam Gyuri (SeeYa) as well. That's how unmemorable they are lol.

Dice

jRccQ.jpg

I love this hair omgggg

efACl.jpg

This really works for Chorong but she doesn't mix it up very much for an idol, yeah?

KJUFE.jpg

Namjoo is soooo cute. Haters gonna hate.

Alta1r

Seems like you guys are getting used. You can't even get the refund until they sell your copy on. So they are guaranteed to either have no loss, or make that extra $11.

It's $11. That's like an hour and a half at even minimum wage. It's all good.

Hipster glasses :(

I am a picky mother fucker

But she looks so good with those hipster glasses.

This performance seems perfect for educational purposes. A Pink has pretty easily recognisable faces, except for the one in the Bulls shirt, which seems as recognisable as a brick wall. But it should be easy to apply names to the faces now.

Bomi is the one in the A Pink shirt.
Chorong is the one in the Knicks shirt.
I am pretty certain that Naeun is the one in the Lakers shirt.
Help me out with the rest.

Misuse of Kobe's jersey. At least give it to one of the superstars in the group. And that #2 APink jersey bothers me for some reason.

tumblr_lykd39YG7V1qdmvt5o1_500.jpg

ramyeon

Haha, I love Suzy, but she looks very...unaccustomed to "being sexy."

Who is this? And,
sorry Vanty
how old is she?
My friend from out of town just asked me if she was 13.

tumblr_lyjyedsDPX1ros9y2o1_500.png
It's e.via, she's like 26 if my memory serves me right.

Ashhong

apink really needs to move past the cutesy image. maybe then I can start liking them. those Chorong pictures above are ruined by that skirt.

Ronok

It's $11. That's like an hour and a half at even minimum wage. It's all good.

I didn't say it was expensive. It doesn't change the fact that everyone is getting ripped off. If amazon were to suddenly tell me to drop $11 more on something I had already paid for, and hadn't had been waiting for for weeks, I would have told them to fuck themselves.

Alta1r

I didn't say it was expensive. It doesn't change the fact that everyone is getting ripped off. If amazon were to suddenly tell me to drop $11 more on something I had already paid for, and hadn't had been waiting for for weeks, I would have told them to fuck themselves.

Fair. I didn't realize they added on an extra $11 the first time I read through.

Hmmm, AKP looks different. Lots of empty space though.

That avatar is sexy.

On an unrelated note, my iTunes play count for kpop is Roly Poly at 141, Hoot at 120 and then 37 for the next closest song (Epik High - One Minute One Second remix).

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
That avatar is sexy.

On an unrelated note, my iTunes play count for kpop is Roly Poly at 141, Hoot at 120 and then 37 for the next closest song (Epik High - One Minute One Second remix).

Yep.

I recently reformatted so my plays got reset but top 5 played:

T-ara - Goodbye, OK
Dal★Shabet - Dal★Shabet (With. BIGTONE)
Dal★Shabet - Shakalaka
SNSD - you-aholic
SNSD - Bad Girl

YUP YUP

Alta1r

Yep.

T-ara - Goodbye, OK
Dal★Shabet - Shakalaka
SNSD - you-aholic
SNSD - Bad Girl

YUP YUP

That T-ara song is catchy as hell. That's going to be my new gym song for at least a week or two. Shinsadong Tiger is a genius, T-ara has probably my most listened to songs overall.

broadwayrock said:
Pit-a-pat Shake brings out the crazy fangirls....
5ntr7.jpg

Lizzy and Nana:
Ac6oY.jpg

nmjQp.jpg

owXBZ.jpg

Dayam. Blonde Nana is sexy as hell but I think dark haired Nana just one-upped her.

vanty

Yep.

T-ara - Goodbye, OK
Dal★Shabet - Shakalaka
SNSD - you-aholic
SNSD - Bad Girl

YUP YUP
Do people in this thread mostly just listen to kpop or something? Only kpop song in my top 5 is Nu ABO, rest are all Versailles and Hizaki Grace Project. But looking at my list I just noticed f(x) icecream down at #20, haven't listened to that in ages and it's so good ahah.

Yoona

Banned
Do people in this thread mostly just listen to kpop or something? Only kpop song in my top 5 is Nu ABO, rest are all Versailles and Hizaki Grace Project. But looking at my list I just noticed f(x) icecream down at #20, haven't listened to that in ages and it's so good ahah.

weeaboos

Alta1r

I don't know about other people but my top 15 has Roly Poly and Hoot and the rest is non kpop. But the good kpop is amazing music.

Ashhong

My top 5 are:
Porter Robinson - The Seconds (224)
IU - Mia (160)
After School - Shampoo (72)
U-kiss - 0330 (68)
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (52)
Trouble Maker - Words I Hate To Hear (44)

I included 6 because I think the Porter Robinson song was just left on overnight or something lol. Dont remember listening to it 224 times. Honestly don't know why theres not more trance in my top 5. Maybe because the songs are like double the length of a kpop song.

Peru

No but certainly not visual kei!

My stats go back a way so not much k-pop at the top.

filler

Banned
Top 10:

1. Labi Siffre - Bless the Telephone
2. Blu & Exile - Dancing In the Rain
3. Freddie Gibbs - Do Wrong Pt.2
4. Koji Kondo - Ocarina of Time Title
5. Blockhead - Carnivores Unite
6. Tyler, The Creator - Sarah
7. Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
8. The Whalers- Waiting In Vain
9. DJ Quik - Boogie Til You Conk Out