• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

T-ara just went through the motions in Paris with their performances. Real disappointed and got flashbacks to their late Roly Poly stuff when they did the same.

Peru

That's T-ara's style, bro. Didn't watch the Paris one yet but the late Roly Poly TV performances were great fun, they were just fooling around instead of doing the choreography.

JQT splitting.. hilarious. Been hearing about their US plans for a year and apparently the members had so little faith in it, like everyone else, that they didn't renew their contracts.

Edgeward

No, this stuff was extra lazy. Way worse than what I've been accustomed to and seen. No adlibbing. Just pretty robots doing a routine.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
JQT splitting.. hilarious. Been hearing about their US plans for a year and apparently the members had so little faith in it, like everyone else, that they didn't renew their contracts.

;_;

well, at least the 3 original members aren't going anywhere!

Sucks though :(

Salazar

Unsure (verging on indifferent) if already posted. Yuri filming Fashion King.

5PmSM.jpg
BYoTt.jpg

Cookychan

Banned
LOL at the Block B/2PM/Thailand tornado.
My Twitter TL blew up.

Also, I missed it, why exactly did (Soyeon) speak Japanese to the French press?

SNSD's comeback better be good this year too, The Boys was meh at best.
The English album better have RDR in English too. Oh yessu.

milkham

That's T-ara's style, bro. Didn't watch the Paris one yet but the late Roly Poly TV performances were great fun, they were just fooling around instead of doing the choreography.

never even heard of JQT

Salazar

SNSD's comeback better be good this year too, The Boys was meh at best.

Hyori comeback will be divine. As long as she, After School, and Secret do something cool, I am fine.

MC Sniper and Leessang albums before the year is out, too.

Soshi doing something awesome is an upside. The whole circus of Soshi promotions is killer anyway.

Cookychan

Banned
Hyori comeback will be divine. As long as she, After School, and Secret do something cool, I am fine.

MC Sniper and Leessang albums before the year is out, too.

Soshi doing something awesome is an upside. The whole circus of Soshi promotions is killer anyway.

Secret's only good song to me was Madonna.
Inflammatory opinion?

But yes, BoA and Hyori's shall be divine.

Cookychan

Banned
Debut-era 2NE1 is awful, so much auto-tune, oh gad.
Lonely and IATB are so good tho

I'm still infinitely pissed that the Miryo/Sunny collab wasn't that uber-sexy electro one
IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
for 2ne1 albums and stuff it goes like this:

2NE1 EP > To Anyone > Don't Stop the Music (yes, the song) > whatever else you wanna put here.. I guess Lonely is alright.. new stuff is meh.

Peru

Best 2NE1 song ever is Try To Follow Me. Followed by Fire and I'm The Best.

Big Bang RM is a big win. Dumb and dumber bros reunite once more.

That's the magic of Australia being on the other side of the earth.

What do you edit, Sal.
But I'm awake 20 hours a day and he is still in here most of the time. I'm amazed he can find all this content.

I'm not joking about the 20 hours thing. I only sleep 4 hours a night.

Edit: OMG BB ON RM!!!!!!!!!!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
But I'm awake 20 hours a day and he is still in here most of the time. I'm amazed he can find all this content.

yo yamato, you need a diff jooyeon avatar.. not really feelin that one. it was taken from a photobook or something so her face looks a bit weird :(

Riverfield

Neo Member
That special stage for Spica on Music Core is pretty fucking boss. I still can't find someplace to tell me who is who, though.

Everyone in SPICA has very different hair in their promotions for Russian Roulette. It's a nice thing for a new group to have.

D07nK.jpg

Red: Kim Boa (leader)
Blonde: Park Narae
Black: Park Joohyun (leader)
Red hair band: Kim Bohyung (On stage she has the hair spike things or a bun.)
Brown hair: Yang Jiwon (leader)

Edgeward

Edit: OMG BB ON RM!!!!!!!!!!!

I regularly sleep about 3 1/2 to 4 on weekdays because even though I have to wake up ass early for commute I refuse to go to sleep early like a responsible man.

Good shit, Riverfield. Thanks for the names.

I regularly sleep about 3 1/2 to 4 on weekdays because even though I have to wake up ass early for commute I refuse to go to sleep early like a responsible man.

Good shit, Riverfield. Thanks for the names.
That's the thing. I could easily get 8 hours every night but I dont. Stupid army. Trained me a little too well.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Black: Park Joohyun (leader)
Boa is the leader now. They changed because she is a swaggerific superstar. She might be my new #1 for female kpop singer.

Narae is a goddess with alright vocals. Bohyung is like Lee Haeri vocals with Soyeon style. Still evaluating the other two...

Riverfield

Neo Member
Boa is the leader now.

I tried looking for an article for more information on that and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find anything saying that Joohyun was ever the leader. Only an article from early January saying Jiwon was the leader. I probably read that Joohyun was the leader through a youtube comment or something. Why are there no articles in English about this group?

So leader changed twice in about a month then? That's interesting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
New Miss A is out and it is amazing.

I started playing Star Tek Online and I named my ship the U.S.S. Daebak. It's hilarious when the admiral is like "the borg are attacking, we need you to bring the daebak" /supernerd

Alta1r

Aaaand, finally back. This thread does move fast. Time to catch up on the weekend's activities.

That Chinese dude is a lucky man.

Lol. Are these shops on real nude pics or those ones posted earlier with the bubbles covering the clothes that makes them look nude?

Angry Kid has authority issues.

BgpQO.gif

I was just waiting for one of the MMA dudes to beat the crap out of the angry kid. Or at least "accidentally" knock him out.

tumblr_lzp13lR8hV1qjbt1no1_r2_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom