• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dal Shabet using Lamborghinis to promote Bang Bang. Three cars will be driving around Seoul for a month and the group will also use them to hold guerrilla events on release day.
20120529_dalshabet_bangbang.png

20120531_dalshebt_car.jpg

luso

TaeTiSeo will perform OMG + Twinkle with Sooyoung for their Music Core goodbye stage on 2 Jun, and with Hyoyeon for Inkigayo on 3 Jun.

A Library performance in a TTS goodbye stage is becoming more unlikely, SBS or KBS is the last hope. But those Music Core performances should be epic!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
MORE JISOOK PICS REQUIRED
But we need MOOAARRRRRRR

ZuZ2g.jpg

JsuXH.jpg

vWygg.jpg

AwuQW.jpg

T5EIq.jpg

ruRVy.jpg

JZwSi.jpg

QTPvw.jpg

O6yEy.jpg

wylGd.jpg

o2SnF.jpg

Jv0BZ.jpg

Also these pictures defeated me...

fYblo.jpg

I couldn't make everything look good, her shirt look white, and still keep the rest of the blue like in the background and Woori's hat. You can artificially recolor, but that is defeat!

Ashhong

Man sometimes I just don't get Kpop-gaf. Jisook looks like she has down syndrome half of the time. Meh

edit: oh shit, high five luso!

(._.)

Banned
^^^
comin from the guy who had a hot hyuna avatar where she looked good but replaced it quickly with one of her making some dumb retard face

RZI

Am I the only one not spazzing Ji Sook? Something on her is weird to me, and Jaekyung so superior.

No you are not. She is an attractive woman and all, but Rainbow has many more superior members. Kpop-gaf usually spazzes over women who are not my preference.

Ashhong

^^^
comin from the guy who had a hot hyuna avatar where she looked good but replaced it quickly with one of her making some dumb retard face

The other was too zoomed out. There's a difference between Hyuna making a dumb retard face, and Jisook having a dumb retard face.

Alta1r

Am I the only one not spazzing Ji Sook? Something on her is weird to me, and Jaekyung so superior.

Lol, definitely not the only one. She looks supremely ordinary to me. Not Sunkyu or Lime turrible, but nothing spectacular either. Like spazzing out over a bread and cheese sandwich or vanilla ice cream or seomething.

In any case, about to board the flight to kpopland. I'll catch you guys from the other side. Peace out kpopbros!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
TBH everyone knows that Jisook, in terms of photogenic qualities, like a beta release of Taeyeon. And, if I were going by pictures alone, I'd probably say "she's cute... half the time" but there is something in her personality that makes her exceedingly adorable and lovable.

In a similar way that Hyuna goes from this...

FmEEn.jpg

...to this...

DTgZ2.jpg

...with hotness, Jisook turns on the charm and cuteness (though she is hot, too) Not by way of copious amounts of makeup and styling, and not just when she is performing, but it's just how she is. Unlike Hyunah, it's not something that gets turned on or off for a presentation, but the difference is recognized when going from a distanced, harsh criticism of photos to receiving the actual living person. I think when you do that, you then recognize it in all the photos.

Ashhong

Lol, definitely not the only one. She looks supremely ordinary to me. Not Sunkyu or Lime turrible, but nothing spectacular either. Like spazzing out over a bread and cheese sandwich or vanilla ice cream or seomething.

In any case, about to board the flight to kpopland. I'll catch you guys from the other side. Peace out kpopbros!

LOL, have a safe flight!

And Dice, that may be true. I haven't seen a single video clip of her so I can't take her personality into account. I judge only on her pictures. Same with Lime and many other Rainbow girls you guys post.

Fafnir

Have fun mang, hopefully GG has a solo concert this summer in Korea and you can get tickets.

If you run into Yoong, she likes to be pet on her head.
eagerly awaits international incident where Alt get's deported

3RZWU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom