• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL.

2ne1_without_make_up_06112009222257.jpg

Here's the whole group

Oh my God...

JKTrix

2NE1 hasn't really done a whole lot lately. They usually come up in the thread when people comment on bad plastic surgery/botox.

Salazar

R5Hek.gif

Gary of Leessang revealed a shocking bet he made.

On June 2nd, on KBS2‘s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘, an exclusive interview was held featuring the stars of the new drama ‘Big‘ such as Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, along with Han Ji Min of ‘Guerilla Date‘.

The group Leessang, who is currently involved in promotional activities for their new album ‘Unplugged’ was also featured on this episode. Gary commented, “I wonder if this is okay to mention. If the tickets for our concert sell out, I made a bet to take off my pants. If I’m going to do it, I better go for it all the way. Half the tickets have been sold already,” revealing both his enthusiasm and nervousness about the success of the ticket sales.

Edgeward

The last two episodes of IY2 are pretty good. Nice that they finally have structure and recurring segments now. I laugh now at how painful and lost they were the first 15 episodes. They were basically thinking of shit on the fly.

sYcFV.gif

lpwaw.gif
wmTdU.gif

gyN58.gif
n88qQ.gif

q7Od6.gif
0OcFh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom