• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

PQ4S0.jpg

Oops.

Salazar

No doubt HyunYoung is taking up some of the sexy slack while the others focus on cute.

QhyRw.gif

NGgLy.gif

iwYCJ.gif

V9xV7.gif

wnL6K.gif

AKP says Hyori loses some bank in a court judgement over some advertising deal. COME BACK, HYORI. SLAY ON THE MUSIC SHOWS.

Max

I am not Max
jibHhFPkHG9Ve.png
jibHhFPkHG9Ve.png
jibHhFPkHG9Ve.png
jibHhFPkHG9Ve.png

I'm the same age as Chorong today!!

Really hoping to get my signed copy of Snow Pink in the mail soon, would be amazing if it arrived on my birthday. The sooner I can spam Conc with photos of the signatures the better.

ihvLpphlPjBvG.gif

Anyways, Rongy post? Rongy post.

ivOSm8dCASldy.jpg
j5DTTiBwm5P5m.jpg

jbqEsbZJjuhHKX.png
jbzeqfu1SqGy1r.png

j1YMKJ4j9xRkD.png
j5cqDBAFdlnrF.png

iXCEuvkuoZMrS.jpg
ib1NCdr2Env4PK.jpg

jbkYxQH2XxXlpE.jpg

My birthday wish, no more Yookyung h8 :(
jbpHuZvsSTHNkd.png

keuja

0HBa2.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/individual-b-reveals-he-was-abused-by-celebrity-a

“I was once her sponsor and I believe that most people who have been around to know, know the truth,” he said. “She forced me to hand over a credit card, with which she used to buy herself a diamond-encrusted Hermes watch, along with high-end brand name clothing. I have all the bills to prove it.”

“Another one of her sponsors who was previously in a relationship with her for four long years also confessed that he was used and abused by her as well. She kidnapped him, stripped him of his clothes, locked him up and took photos of him lying there helplessly. How humiliating is this for a man? Her family and her lawyers will deny all of this, however, there’s no way to cover up the truth,” he continued.

This is insane.

Holy shit at first I thought it was about Tiffany.
Apparently it's about one ex-miss Korea. I saw the vid... Regardless of what she did, it's pretty sad for her...

Alta1r

I'm the same age as Chorong today!!

15? Lol, j/k j/k.
Don't kill me k-gaf.
Happy birthday!

Jay Park's awesome, and wait... isn't this what most posts in this thread are about? ;) lol

Lol, yeah for sure. Just seems like something I'd talk to my friends about, not to the camera at an event. Regardless, this is the guy that had the anti-Korea blog post that became a huge controversy or something right?

tumblr_luxyzairxZ1qmk1dao2_250.gif
tumblr_luxyzairxZ1qmk1dao3_250.gif

Alta1r

BANANA! Lol, that was awesome. More TOP variety! Any more stuff like this out there?

Holy shit at first I thought it was about Tiffany.
Apparently it's about one ex-miss Korea. I saw the vid... Regardless of what she did, it's pretty sad for her...

Yeah I feel bad for her. I wonder why she agreed to let the guy film, or at least why she let him keep the video.

tumblr_lvrw4u946g1qgc6izo1_400.jpg

i kinda wish SM would let Mr Taxi die already. i mean it was a good song but its been promoted way too much now. GIVE THEM MORE BALLADS

Off to singapore tomorrow for SNSD concert

Chuckie

Yeah I feel bad for her. I wonder why she agreed to let the guy film, or at least why she let him keep the video.

If everything said about her is true I can not understand how you could ever feel sad for such a person.

That's a huge IF though.

Alta1r

If everything said about her is true I can not understand how you could ever feel sad for such a person.

That's a huge IF though.

Hmm, I guess I don't really feel bad for her per se. She sounds like a freak too. I just don't feel bad for the guy either. But leaking a sextape is just low.

Chuckie

Hmm, I guess I don't really feel bad for her per se. She sounds like a freak too. I just don't feel bad for the guy either. But leaking a sextape is just low.

It is low. If she did him wrong he should've just gone to the police.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think I'll start watching these tv shows now. Upgraded my internet from 30mbps to 100mbps!!!

Do most websites host their stuff on megaupload? I had a premium account but stopped paying for it not too long ago.

ramyeon

15? Lol, j/k j/k.
Don't kill me k-gaf.
Happy birthday!

Lol, yeah for sure. Just seems like something I'd talk to my friends about, not to the camera at an event. Regardless, this is the guy that had the anti-Korea blog post that became a huge controversy or something right?

tumblr_luxyzairxZ1qmk1dao2_250.gif
tumblr_luxyzairxZ1qmk1dao3_250.gif

Yeah it was all blown out of proportion though. He was born in America and moved to Korea for 2PM and when he was a trainee still he posted some comments on his American friend's MySpace saying he didn't like it in Korea and people didn't treat him well. Then yeaaaars later netizens found it and went crazy. They petitioned for him to kill himself or get kicked out of the country so JYP basically cut ties with him and he escaped back to America. Then when he was gone netizens started petitioning for him to come back because they missed him.

Lessons learned? Koreans CANNOT take critisicm about their country and netizens are fucking crazy lol.

Chesskid1

Banned
man cry cry is so good if you give it a chance, especially the ballad version.

i haven't really heard of wonder girls but i've been following them a bit since their comeback. one of them reminds me of gyuri and the other reminds me of goo hara, except both not as good.

yubin is amazing though, and i like WG just for her.

Alta1r

Yeah it was all blown out of proportion though. He was born in America and moved to Korea for 2PM and when he was a trainee still he posted some comments on his American friend's MySpace saying he didn't like it in Korea and people didn't treat him well. Then yeaaaars later netizens found it and went crazy. They petitioned for him to kill himself or get kicked out of the country so JYP basically cut ties with him and he escaped back to America. Then when he was gone netizens started petitioning for him to come back because they missed him.

Lessons learned? Koreans CANNOT take critisicm about their country and netizens are fucking crazy lol.

Jesus. Go kill himself?? That sucks that JYP didn't back him up, but I guess business is business, can't have something like that sink your next project.

man cry cry is so good if you give it a chance, especially the ballad version.

i haven't really heard of wonder girls but i've been following them a bit since their comeback. one of them reminds me of gyuri and the other reminds me of goo hara, except both not as good.

yubin is amazing though, and i like WG just for her.

Yeah, Cry Cry is awesome. I like the non-ballad version better. That mariachi music sounding guitar in the background is great.

G67hl.gif

elgOl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom