• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya wants to unveil his next game this year.

Theonik

When is the next Famitsu issue? They seem to get some reveals though we'd probably know it by now if it was revealed through them right?

Nemesis_

Kamiya tweeted one of my stupid tweets that I thought would never get answered.

I suppose it didn't get answered, but I still think it's cool =P

O7YRr.png

Yuterald

About time! I require this reveal to be injected into my veins! Cannot wait to see what his game will be! Besides Binary Domain, there are not too many new games so far this year to get mega hyped about.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kamiya will announce he's been secretly working with NT on the next DMC, hence the Bayonetta comments from that camp.

Wake me up when they actually annouce something. I mean I love kamiya, and his name means I can buy any game he makes blind, but these announcements of annoucement are lupiniko levels of stupid. I want his new project in my hands yesterday. Nothing else means anything to me.

Monocle

Hope it's Bayonetta 2. Kamiya can do no wrong, but to give his brilliant return to the stylish action genre a proper sequel...nothing could be sweeter.

Ezalc

Was it Kamiya or Mikami that was behind RE4?

Also am I the only one that confuses the two? I don't know why it happens...

Teknoman

If he managed to revive Joe or a game in the same style as Viewtiful Joe (super hero/sentai) with todays tech...would be amazing.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
You know what would be awesome. Kamiya making a Streets of Rage sequel. MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA!
I like how you think, even though I'd prefer something new from him.
Is this 1up show? I miss 1up show and Ryan O'Donnell was it? I liked him.

Also, stoked about Kamiya's next title. I love this guy, he just seems fun as hell.
Can't remember if it's from the 1up show but I'm pretty sure it comes from 1up maybe just a separate interview segment is what I'm saying. And to be clear, I didn't make that gif.

Bayo 2 got pushed back from TGS because it's a Wii U exclusive and it's being saved for the Wii U re-unveiling at E3.

Surely.

Bayo 2 got pushed back from TGS because it's a Wii U exclusive and it's being saved for the Wii U re-unveiling at E3.

Surely.

IIRC, it was claimed that Bayonetta 2 was canceled, and thus it didn't show up at TGS.

I'm assuming this is true because if Kamiya reveals a game and it's not Bayonetta 2 I am not sure my heart could take it otherwise.

Emitan

IIRC, it was claimed that Bayonetta 2 was canceled, and thus it didn't show up at TGS.

I'm assuming this is true because if Kamiya reveals a game and it's not Bayonetta 2 I am not sure my heart could take it otherwise.

Why would Bayo 2 get canceled? It's a sequel to their most successful (and best) game.

Fugu

I love Platinum Games. They've made Bayonetta, my favorite game of the past few years (past decade maybe), and Vanquish, which is also quite the excellent game. I really, really wish this is Bayonetta 2, but if it's not I'll still buy it day 0.

All of my money, Kamiya.

You know what would be awesome. Kamiya making a Streets of Rage sequel. MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA!

Dawg. Son. Bro. Brah. Dude. Man. Mr. Homie. Guy. Person.

I'd go INSANE for this announcement. If Yuzo Koshiro was brought in for the soundtrack again, I'd literally backflip my entire house. You have no idea.

IrishNinja

And Kamiya has repeatedly expressed "NO INTEREST" in taking up the reigns of something like Shinobi.

shit. was really hoping he'd have a go at it sometime, though i havent gotten around to the 3DS one yet anyway.
then again, he should prolly keep doing his own IP's, too.

spekkeh

Banned
I'm okay with it not being Bayo2. I'm getting kind of excited for Lollipop Chainsaw and didn't want to buy two similar games.

Top Bottom