• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

izMNl.png

Wahahaha~!
She cut her hair?! Her spiral power will be missed.

Javier

Is Misha's disability ever mentioned in the game? I just finished Shizune's route and I don't recall it being mentioned.

Is Misha's disability ever mentioned in the game? I just finished Shizune's route and I don't recall it being mentioned.

Has the obvious Bush/Cheney shirt joke been made in this thread already? :p

That said
I don't think she has one, its hinted that she is there because she wants to teach sign language I believe. It might be revealed in another path.

You really don't remember Jinty......lol, I think I forgot too what the conversation was about, but that last part that was posted
Hisao actually have some feelings for Misha as well.

Jintor

Speaking as someone currently engaged in a life-or-death grapple with my own love life, I sympathise heavily with Hisao.

Soma

well i'm bored so i'm gonna go do all the bad endings in a row so i can finally 100% this thing.

this is probably a bad idea.

By Yu do you mean the protagonist?

Giantbomb has got the name Charlie Tunoku as the protangonist stuck in my head
Is that where the name Charlie comes from? I was wondering.

Also, I just blew my mind. In P4 the game, the protag is you. In P4 the anime, the protag is Yu.

moonspeak said:
well i'm bored so i'm gonna go do all the bad endings in a row so i can finally 100% this thing.

Godspeed.

Boney

Banned

i don't think it's gonna do much if you do them in a row

and i'm starting rin this weekend, I think I'm well rested to start it

tafer

Fuck Rin's route! (yes, I got a bad ending)

Every single choice seems wrong for some reason!

On the other hand,
I found it funny that Emi is actually older than Hisao. Stupid artist, stop making the poor girl look like some generic loli!

Well I finished with Shizune's story and I have to say I enjoyed it. Much more slice of life like than Rin's (the only one I can compare it to now), but I didn't mind it. In fact I liked how dissimilar the two routes were to each other. The only thing I didn't really like was
that there was only one choice through the entire route, and coming off of Rin's multitude of choices, it was kind of jarring. And on a completely unrelated note, I have to say Misha's old look in that flashback is quite a bit different than what she looks like now. Not that I mind. I kind of like her new hair cut now, but I will always love the spiral power.
Next I'll probably go with Hanako or Lilly.

Just got all of Hanako's endings

I must say, I really like how the internal logic holds up. Also, Bad-ending Hisao is a total moron, no wonder she blows up on him. The good ending is ridiculously emotional.

Think I'll go after Rin, next.

[General Spoilers]
lol, at the Kenji path. It seems so silly.

Top Bottom