• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

tafer

Holy crap, I got another bad ending from Rin's route.

This girl's route is a freaking enigma!
On the other hand, amazing writing and music. So far my favorite route even when everything I do seems wrong.

Holy crap, I got another bad ending from Rin's route.

This girl's route is a freaking enigma!
On the other hand, amazing writing and music. So far my favorite route even when everything I do seems wrong.
Ouch. Rin's route is definitely something all right. I managed to get the good ending on my first attempt, despite thinking I was making all the wrong choices. Her route is rather ambiguous as to whether you are making the right choices or not, which is very fitting.

I'm rather enjoying act two of Shizune's route. :) I think she has best facial expressions of all the girls.

Soma

I try to avoid 4chan at all costs but all the new KS fan art and feels stories keep pulling me back.

vjucq.jpg

Poyunch

Just finished Hanako's story. So far I've done Hanako, Emi, and Rin. Shizune is next. Rin's story is still the most interesting but in terms of preference I ranked them so far as

Emi > Hanako > Rin

Rin is so frustrating. I mean that's the point and why I liked it but still.

Soma

Yeah Rin's story was really well done but she wasn't my favorite girl. The opposite goes for Shizune since I really liked her character but her story wasn't as great, imo.

When all is said and done, for me it goes:

Character-wise:

Lilly > Shizune > Hanako > Rin > Emi

Story-wise:

Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Shizune

It's a tough choice though since honestly none of them are bad at all.

tafer

... And I finished Rin's route.

I have to say that it was worth the frustration, that ending was quit something (Almost got some manly tears from me!)
Is it me or Rin's route suffers from some serious art inconsistency?, Emi's route had some issues here and there, but not that relevant.

And what the hell with the (literal) pain in the heart near the end! That was some serious trolling, specially after all you had to deal with to get there!
In any case, let's see If I get Lily's route this time.

Boney

Banned
Just finished Hanako's story. So far I've done Hanako, Emi, and Rin. Shizune is next. Rin's story is still the most interesting but in terms of preference I ranked them so far as

Emi > Hanako > Rin

Rin is so frustrating. I mean that's the point and why I liked it but still.

what you feel about burnt face

Poyunch

what you feel about burnt face

She's interesting and a little bit relatable. Her story was kind of sad but predictable and really you can't feel much impact after playing through Rin.

I don't like how preachy and protective Hisao was though.
Hanako letting Hisao have her way with her was weird.

I was ready to write this off until got to the "...non-verbal communication skills higher than verbal ones" part. O_O

Well considering the first line of clinical features that are present in 100% of cases is "Funcionally severe developmental delay" I think it's fair to say Misha doesn't have Angleman.

You also missed the first part of that line in your quote "Speech impairment, no or minimal use of words"

Wait what? I don't remember Garrus having prosthetic legs.
I don't think that's such a good idea though, eventually it would just end up with a Hanako/Tali mashup and that would lead to a creepy road I don't think anybody wants to go down.
something something Hanako's sweat

Top Bottom