• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Jintor

Get an app for your phone for easy tracking, timing etc if you don't want to monkey around with making playlists specifically for it. Though I think there's an Emi Mix to 5K lying around somewhere.

That couch to 5k thingie seems interesting. Might try it out with my friend while we start going to the gym as well seeing as we got a membership and haven't used it in a month

I'll post on both sides here and there, but yeah, been mostly in community. Maybe when all the Ninty embargos go or something Castlevania related happens, I'll be back in Gaming Sides.

GDC is this week, I am hype as fuck. Between FightingGAF and AnimeGAF I'm content to browse.

Really, didn't think you had interest in FightinGAF at all. I would browse AnimeGAF but nothing new has interested me. I'm lucky that I'm off the next 3 days, so I can enjoy GDC news here. Completely forgot it was tomorrow.

Jintor

Really, didn't think you had interest in FightinGAF at all. I would browse AnimeGAF but nothing new has interested me. I'm lucky that I'm off the next 3 days, so I can enjoy GDC news here. Completely forgot it was tomorrow.

I love Mahvel. I can't play for shit competitively speaking but watching the streams is amazing.

moonspeak said:
http://somnovastudios.blogspot.com/2...ena-forst.html

...and I'm out.

I love Mahvel. I can't play for shit competitively speaking but watching the streams is amazing.

Funny you say that cause Billy and Doom are the same way, only I kinda beat him and Doom In Mahvel 3 pretty bad...lol.

Good lord at that character. I knew it. I knew it was a good Idea to bail early

This could end up being an entertaining trainwreck. If only they'd let go of their pretentious delusions and just embrace the insanity of their creation.

I want a harem VN set in an insane asylum, written by Chuck Palahniuk.

She wears a Hannibal Lecter mask and one of her favourite films is 'Violent Shit'. What pretension? :p

Kinda like here really. Without a constant influx of new content it eventually just becomes a community dealie.
First rule of KS GAF, is don't talk about KS

This could end up being an entertaining trainwreck. If only they'd let go of their pretentious delusions and just embrace the insanity of their creation.

I want a harem VN set in an insane asylum, written by Chuck Palahniuk.

I like the way you think. I used to love envisioning all these crazy, nonsensical ideas, but never had the programming talent to bring that sort of thing to life. My sister is a cartoonist and a few years ago, when she had trouble coming up with a concept, I told her to draw a strip based on the idea of a "bishounen magical senshi grandpa". Old Snake as a magical girl basically. Shit woulda been Madoka before Madoka man.

Oh, and new Mentaru Shoujo girl reads like a subtle troll...

OMG Aero

I'm a bit late to fighting-chat but I don't suppose anyone has UMvC3 for PS3? I've had it a while now but haven't really played online because I am a complete scrub (To be honest I got it pretty much just so I could beat people up with Phoenix Wright) so it'd be nice if there were people here I could play against without instantly losing to.

Venfayth

Ooooh I'm gonna adapt my running stuff to that couch-to-5k, might do the one-hundred-pushups link as well.

Thanks for the links guys :)

I'm a bit late to fighting-chat but I don't suppose anyone has UMvC3 for PS3? I've had it a while now but haven't really played online because I am a complete scrub (To be honest I got it pretty much just so I could beat people up with Phoenix Wright) so it'd be nice if there were people here I could play against without instantly losing to.

So either this has been a parody game all along or whoever posted that the whole thing is a delusion in the protagonist's head totally called the ending of the game.

I have it, but I can't guarantee you safety. I kid, I'll play with you. I need to get better at playing with my Hitbox fight stick, so you'll probably have a huge advantage against me. Besides, it be like good training for both of us.

She wears a Hannibal Lecter mask and one of her favourite films is 'Violent Shit'. What pretension? :p
You know, I wrote that off as unintentional failure on their part, but your post made me check their forum and it seems my fears may have been misplaced.

Hype level rising. My new worry is that it's just going to be a fetishy h-game -- the anti-KS, if you will.
I like the way you think. I used to love envisioning all these crazy, nonsensical ideas, but never had the programming talent to bring that sort of thing to life. My sister is a cartoonist and a few years ago, when she had trouble coming up with a concept, I told her to draw a strip based on the idea of a "bishounen magical senshi grandpa". Old Snake as a magical girl basically. Shit woulda been Madoka before Madoka man.
C-c-c-cum buckets!

Raiho

Neo Member
Ooooh I'm gonna adapt my running stuff to that couch-to-5k, might do the one-hundred-pushups link as well.

I've been wanting to try the couch-to-5k thing, but I can never motivate myself to go out into the morning cold. Especially when it's snowing and streets aren't clean.

Soma

I've been wanting to try the couch-to-5k thing, but I can never motivate myself to go out into the morning cold. Especially when it's snowing and streets aren't clean.

eSKjr.jpg

But nah, the weather's not even half that bad over here and even I'm still making excuses. :(

Think I'm gonna try it this week though.

You guys should invest in a cycle or treadmill for the winter months. I just wish we had trails here, so I could take a bike out daily. That was the one thing about living in CA, miles and miles and miles of trails. I could bike from LA all the way to the beach if I wanted to. Shit was so awesome :(

Venfayth

http://rosstraining.com/blog/2009/06/27/running-every-day-for-40-years/

He’s run hours after hemorrhoid surgery and aboard a cruise ship while a tropical storm hit. Then there was the day 20 years ago when he broke his left foot. Although he managed to get home and to the hospital, his foot “was so swollen they couldn’t even put a cast on it,” Covert recalls. “So the next day I wrapped it in an Ace bandage, put on a makeshift boot, and hobbled through. I wasn’t going to miss my run.”

Clearly Emi material.

XeroSauce

Good afternoon, my lovelies. I'm on Week 4 of the running regime and it feels great.

I've also been stealing free tea packs from my college's cafe and I've sworn off soda. Join me. We will rule the world with a iron walking cane.

Poyunch

I walk for 2 hours Mon-Thur; one hour on Fri-Sun with an included 2 hour run on those Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I'm not sure if I should do this Emi thing. 30 minutes of jogging is nothing for me but I wonder if it would do more for me in the long haul.

What I want to know more about is stretching. I never stretch because I don't know how. :p

v1RbX.png

Top Bottom