• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killing Floor 2 |OT| You've got red on you.

Got the game today, played a bit for the first time since the beta and BOY THIS IS STILL FUN

I've been slowly trying out new weapons (I mostly just stick to the starter Support shotgun/pistol combo with occasional katana purchase) and the nailgun and crossbow are both pretty great. I like that you can get crossbow ammo back

Is it possible to default mute party members though? Every person who's had a mic is the usual genius loudly talking to his kids in the room (weird you'd play this with what sounds like toddlers, but sure). Any time that shit pops up mid match from someone joining it seems like it's a pain to go through menus and mute, no quick "mute all" option

get the discount?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

hollerphonix

Neo Member
So just got this in the past week and it is fun as hell even just pushing up to a higher difficulty and giving myself a tougher time with the learning curve has made it incredibly addictive and enjoyable.

Idk if I missed it or it just doesn't exist but has anyone made a Gaf community for this on ps4?
.either way feel free to send me a msg if you wanna play
Psn id: JJjtae13

Finally bought this. It feels like a more refined Killing Floor, which is pretty much what I wanted. I find it funny that you can sprint backwards, just like in Red Orchestra 2.

So just got this in the past week and it is fun as hell even just pushing up to a higher difficulty and giving myself a tougher time with the learning curve has made it incredibly addictive and enjoyable.

Idk if I missed it or it just doesn't exist but has anyone made a Gaf community for this on ps4?
.either way feel free to send me a msg if you wanna play
Psn id: JJjtae13

added you :)

[TW]Stone

Tripwire Producer
Hi all!

Thanks for the great thread and comments. We're excited that you're all excited about KF2. We appreciate your continued support and feedback.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Tropical Bash Content Update out today

New level, new enemy, some changed perks, emotes, etc.

New weapon seems kinda lack-luster. Dropping the .500 duals (while understandable) makes me really not want to pick the game back up.

I'm hoping they do a few more maps in the next update besides one map and like a weapon per update. This slow drip was a problem in Early Access and I feel we need like 5-7 more maps before I'd be comfortable with the content in the game so far.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
For me the game needs more maps,more different enemies and more final bosses.I'm ok with the guns and the perks.

jg4xchamp

Been playing this some the last few days. Would like if the game had more final bosses than Hans n the one patriarch. But god damn are the ballistics satisfying.

Disktrasa

Banned
Bought this yesterday, its on sale in EU 50% off, and boy this game is legit!

So much fun, this is just What the doctor ordered right now, straight mindless epicness awsomeness fun xD

I'm thinking about getting this on PS4 - does it have a strong community? I never use voice chat, but is it worthwhile playing if you're not in communication with team mates?

Bought this and it seems awesome so far.

Was hoping to convince some of my friends to buy it while it's half off.

I checked out some official trailers and they are kinda lame. Anyone remember seeing a particularly compelling video for this to help me make my case?

Is it just me or is the real danger finding yourself in a corner? I feel like if you know the map very well, then you can continue to back up and maneuver so you are never in a corner therefore never get overwhelmed. But if you find your back against a wall, there is a decent chance you are done. It just makes the game feel more about map awareness than anything. Not having as much fun as I'd hoped, but it's also harder than what I'm used to.

Is it just me or is the real danger finding yourself in a corner? I feel like if you know the map very well, then you can continue to back up and maneuver so you are never in a corner therefore never get overwhelmed. But if you find your back against a wall, there is a decent chance you are done. It just makes the game feel more about map awareness than anything. Not having as much fun as I'd hoped, but it's also harder than what I'm used to.

What difficulty are you playing on and make sure you're sticking with your team mates. You get singled out or on your own and it can very easily be game over.

What difficulty are you playing on and make sure you're sticking with your team mates. You get singled out or on your own and it can very easily be game over.

I'm only playing on Normal (yes, I know I suck) but even if team mates are close by, getting your back against the wall seems like the fastest way to get killed. If you can keep moving backwards, then you are always "safe".

I'm only playing on Normal (yes, I know I suck) but even if team mates are close by, getting your back against the wall seems like the fastest way to get killed. If you can keep moving backwards, then you are always "safe".

Well, depends on how the zed spawns go. I've backed myself into a flesh pound before. It wasn't pretty.

It can be easy to get swarmed so knowing the map can be a big part of it.

Tokubetsu

Having fun with the game again for the first time in awhile (day 1 ea buyer). Meeting some cool ppl online too and the m16 is fun.

mcz117chief

Having fun with the game again for the first time in awhile (day 1 ea buyer). Meeting some cool ppl online too and the m16 is fun.

The best thing they did was to allow perks to share weapons. That made the game incredibly more fun. So many variable builds, a great move. I hated how they just split KF1 perks into two and called it a day, that was just disgusting, but now that perks share weapons it is great again.

Myself and three friends picked this up while it was only $20 on the PS Store and we've been having an absolute blast so far! A question though, I see that Zed Landing was added as part of the new update.

Leveled up support with the AA12 is one of the most powerful feelings in gaming. Keep a sawed off for close encounters when you need a stun.

Absolutely, just been making Support and am almost level 20. Absolutely most satisfying auto shotgun in gaming.

kamspy

Leveled up support with the AA12 is one of the most powerful feelings in gaming. Keep a sawed off for close encounters when you need a stun.

Anyone still having a blast with this on PS4? My friends and I regularly jump on and play a few matches at a time to limber up for some Siege later on haha.

Have been trying out the Firebug and I gotta say it is markedly harder to take out hordes yourself, although you certainly get a lot of assists if there's someone there to finish them off.

I also really have to commend Tripwire/Hardsuit on how well the game runs on both my standard and Pro PS4s. Top work fellas.

BigEmil

This should go on PS+ it will boost this games playerbase alot, had fun when i played the Beta before it's release will buy it soon

Just played a few rounds. Man I love the gore in this game when PhysX effects are turned up to the max.

Finally decided to play some Berserker. That's been setting at level 0 for months.

It's the "I die almost immediately unless I have a dedicated medic" class.

spiritfox

Just played a few rounds. Man I love the gore in this game when PhysX effects are turned up to the max.

Finally decided to play some Berserker. That's been setting at level 0 for months.

It's the "I die almost immediately unless I have a dedicated medic" class.

Well you don't get any bonuses at lvl 0. High lvl zerker is still very good.

Decado

Trying this on steam with a friend.

Is there a way to create a game on your own just for two players? I can't find an option. It is weird since there seem to be private games, games with friends, password protected, etc., but I don't see any option to create one. It just searches online or you search for servers...but nothing about creating a game yourself.

thx

[TW]Stone

Tripwire Producer

Is there a way to create a game on your own just for two players? I can't find an option. It is weird since there seem to be private games, games with friends, password protected, etc., but I don't see any option to create one. It just searches online or you search for servers...but nothing about creating a game yourself.

thx

go ahead and click 'MATCHMAKING' then from there you can make a private server for you and your friend

Yoshiro

Neo Member

thx

Under the matchmaking settings you can choose the option friends only/passworded and that will take over a server for you and your party for as long as you remain in it.

The game doesn't support listen servers at this time, but you can also run the dedicated server files locally if you wish.

Had a lot of fun with the free weekend and decided to buy it. I think it's the first game I actively buy after a free weekend.

thx

For me I followed this article to start my own server to play with friends in private.

https://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)

Top Bottom