• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - Helghan TRAILER (Must See)

morlock said:
Ok. I thought all beta-players had access to it. Have you linked your PSN-account on killzone.com

My friend that hardly ever has time to turn on his PS3 got lucky with a code and shared it with me since he wouldn't get much time to sink his teeth into it at all.

So his PSN account could view the beta forum, but mine can't.

Rikyfree said:
New preview from Gamepro. Edited for scans.
=(

It's not just hotlinking, links have to be gone as well.

On another note, I can't wait to try out the multiplayer. It sounds so awesome and I love me some team based combat. I can't believe it's already coming out in Feb. It feels like just a little bit ago at E3 '05.

StuBurns

Banned
neight said:
lol exploding barrels make an appearance yet again.
Yeah, that actually was a bit of a disappointment for me. In the demo there is a bit where you have to take out the side of a building and there is a big red barrel, nasty. The gas cans laying around are much more subtle.

Clinton514

European box art?

kz2_pal_pack_pegi_medium-261x300.jpg

originally found here

J-Rzez

Box art looks pretty good.

I hated the first KZ for it horrid gameplay, but after seeing the vids, hearing hands ons, I must say I'm hyped. Especially that I really haven't heard a single negative about the MP part of it too. If the gameplay shines, don't doubt to see many set this as the new bar for FPS. It already looks better than anything else on consoles, and there's a little time to shine it up more. Supposedly the sound is epic. The online seems to be really meaty, and betting points in clan matches, awesome.

It's a shame this game is going to get torn apart by the media like no other game every has. They're going to cut and dig whatever they can to rag on this game.

Looks real, especially the high rez version. And the art used hasn't been seen before, so it would've had to come straight from Guerrilla.

Of course, the lack of a "DualShock 3" logo is a bit odd.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Private Hoffman said:
KILLZONE 2 BETA'ers: what do you think of this idea as a solution to the rocket launcher?

They arent so bad. I think that they should have some kind of light or something though so you can at least recognize its being wielded. I guess i should actually try to use it to see how it is, though.

And, you were right about this shit. The more i play the more awesome it is.

whoaa, when I first saw the cover, I'm not impressed, think it's kinda bland actually. but the high res one is so awesome, I can see all the little detail like the red ash etc. it's awesome.

zoukka

Well it's pretty standard war-game cover, nothing particularly "cool" about it.

And why there's a wall behind the posse?

J2d

Looks like they just photoshopped "mr fucking convoy's" head on a body, did they sack that dwarf looking guy btw? And what happened to the theme beta codes?

Top Bottom