• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - Helghan TRAILER (Must See)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
pray.jpg

PLEASE SONY, SEND ME A CODE.

roMonster

So for this beta, what exactly do we have to be signed up for for the chance to get in?

Because I get the emails from Playstation Underground already.

I_D

zoukka said:
The giant wall texture between the Helghan and the heroes. Can't really miss it.

Well what do ya know... you're right.

I thought it was smoke, but the blown-up version definitely makes it look like a wall.

Erebus

Halvie said:
Do you have to do anything special for a chance at a beta code? register at some site or something?

I hadn't registered anywhere but SCEE sent me a beta code today, so I guess not.

Guled

Holy shit, I got a beta code :D This was the first time where I actually got picked for a closed beta. This weekend is going to be awesome K2/R2/GoW2/L4D/FO3. Best time for gaming since a very long time :D BTW, did they say how long it will last

Dibbz

Guled said:
Holy shit, I got a beta code :D This was the first time where I actually got picked for a closed beta. This weekend is going to be awesome K2/R2/GoW2/L4D/FO3. Best time for gaming since a very long time :D BTW, did they say how long it will last
Doesn't have an expiry date from what I know.

vercity82

Dam jus saw my hotmail pop up playstation underground man i love them guys at minute ive been in every beta going in the last 6weeks love it

Top Bottom