• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Famassu

Got to round 10 so far. It's just total BS how often Sleep & Paralyze work on the player and how rarely they work for the player.

CRS

I think one of the new JP medals makes it so they don't make counters go down?

the Ava EX medal's ability does not count toward turn counters. Not sure about hit. It's not the first of its kind either. There's been a few medals with similar abilities.

Skittles

So that's where the Wendy's former twitter account manager ended up.
I got reminded of that reading some of the tweets
inckc51bj6jz.jpg

Sounds like there's a few people managimg the twitter account. Looks like SENA really did want to improve community interaction with that job listing

After advancing another 20 rounds in the Coliseum, I'm just going to stop. At this point the writing is on the wall; there is no way I can beat another 100 rounds to make it to the top 1000. =(

2 weeks earlier than I expected.
ALSO IT SAYS ANOTHER TIER 6.

I hope 30k jewels is enough.. I wish inventory went on sale. Pulling is going to be annoying lol..

Psxphile

Seph EX is happening tonight.

I fell for their trap. Hook, line and sinker.

DIbTrqPUEAEq7DD.png:small

Hopefully it sticks around for two weeks. I need to pad my war chest.

EDIT: new premium avatar and coliseum boards too

DIbVqh9VoAARgPG.png:small

KH2 Sora and Kairi boards were both priced at 3k jewels in JP, so don't be surprised if we have to fork over the same amount.

Azuran

Banned
I fell for their trap. Hook, line and sinker.

DIbTrqPUEAEq7DD.png:small

Hopefully it sticks around for two weeks. I need to pad my war chest.

EDIT: new premium avatar and coliseum boards too

DIbVqh9VoAARgPG.png:small

KH2 Sora and Kairi boards were both priced at 3k jewels in JP, so don't be surprised if we have to fork over the same amount.

20k jewels saved up and I can probably get a few more by completing the rest of the proud quest I have left to do.

I expect nothing either way.

Fingers crossed one of the campaigns they run is a storage discount or these pulls are gonna be messy. I only have like four free slots and I can pull five times.

Didn't get much of anything. =/

Well, only will have enough for one more pull in a few days, and at least I'm guaranteed Tifa & Aerith.

Razmos

Didn't really get anything until my 5th pull where I got Tifa & Aerith and the Lord of the underworld medal (def-4 for 1 turn)

7 pulls in . Best so far got dragon male, riku 0.2, hd namine, Tifa & Aerith, hd namine, boosted Tifa & Aerith.

Used hd namine as a trait for the other one and got extra attack.

Still have enough for 3 pulls.
And 2 more if if I rush story quest.
And 2 more if I can beat Hades cup somehow.

I need it 😫

Famassu

Aren't these gauntlets usually supposed to give more & more jewels as they get harder, up to getting a combined 1400 jewels in a week? 20 per quest is BS.

Aren't these gauntlets usually supposed to give more & more jewels as they get harder, up to getting a combined 1400 jewels in a week? 20 per quest is BS.

It's probably different this week due to the Hades Cup.

...Which is dumb. The Hades Cup should be independent from anything else.

Famassu

Oh well, did 3 pulls and I'm now at 0 jewels.

Pull#1
Axel A
Captain Goofy
KH2 Sora
Genie
KH1 Yuffie
Demyx A
KH1 Aeris
Terra
Illustrated Terra (2 pips, which was enough to get him guilted: 129% on the first try. First good guilt for a good medal in a while. Shit trait with Sleep 20% -_-; oh well, it could actually be useful in the Hades cup)
Bunny from Alice

Pull#2
Phil
KH2Sora
Valiant Form Sora
Mushu
KH1Aeris
Halloween Goofy B
Timeless River Pete
KH1 Squall
Joshua
HD Ventus

Pull #3
DiZ
Ansem the Wise
DiZ
KH2Cloud
KH1 Yuffie
KH1 Squall
Saix A
Shark
Smeag
SP Vanitas

Not the worst pulls but not all that amazing either. Now-guilted Illu Terra, Joshua, Shark and HD Ven and SP Vanitas I could see getting some use here and there. Otherwise mostly trait & Nova fodder.

Psxphile

Finally cleared Hades Cup. Took my winnings straight to the banner pull. Pulled 3 times. No Seph EX. Sad!

Notice doesn't highlight jewels as the reward for completing the challenge quests, only the gems. Fooled me too.

Pulled twice so far.

6*s:
Pull 1: HD Ursula (2 dots) - Had a 3 dot HD Ursula so I guilted and rolled 115%, KA8
Pull 2: KA2 (2 dots), Illus. King Mickey

Grieves

Arse! I knew I should have pulled on the falling price deal. I've got 12k jewels so might be able to get the mercy medal before it finishes but I was hoping it would give out tier 5 medals.

I might wait to see if the next banner is falling price with tier 5's. Really want .2 kairi.

Sölf

3 Pulls, nothing too exciting. I did get a Male Dragon and Terra-Xehanort though as well a a few T2 medals which I could guilt. Got a guilted Mushu (32%), guilted Goofy B, guilted Sora A (well, free medal, but whatever) as well as some others (Limit Form Sora, Black Coat Riku, Queen Minnie) who are now only 1 pip away from being guilted. So not all was lost. :x

Wonder if they worse than other banners, or if people barely pull on no mercy stuff so they can't tell it's always been awful lol.

10 pulls in now. No luck.
I almost have a fully guilted he namine, just need one more dot.

Skittles

Makes me feel a bit better knowing the drop rate for it is garbage. I thought it was mu bad Gacha lick screwing me again.
Never pull on EX banners unless you want to burn a lot of cash/jewels. It's why i told people to pull on tsums since those will be guarnteed

Credo

Just saw a youtube video of a guy spending 99,000 jewels and not getting a single Seph EX, so yeah, I think I'm good for 1 pull and then stopping. That's absolutely absurd.

Top Bottom