• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last of us remastered coming out next week?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nope

Sorry guys

Maybe back in May when GAME originally tweeted (and which then probably was the source for these local ones), it *was* planned for a June surprise E3 release? And then The Order slipped a little, so they moved it out to fill the gap in the fall?

Roboter

Neo Member
I am guessing this is the next yearly PS+ game, starting next week.
Could be a great way to get people to PS+ and most of the people who played it on PS3 will already have PS+ and get it for free.

despire

Could be a great way to get people to PS+ and most of the people who played it on PS3 will already have PS+ and get it for free.

Not gonna happen plus we don't have yearly Plus games anymore..

spekkeh

Banned
The thirteenth eh, right in the middle of the World Cup. On Spain-Netherlands day no less. Yeah good luck with that.

Imma buy it the fourteenth

Jack cw

The thirteenth eh, right in the middle of the World Cup. On Spain-Netherlands day no less. Yeah good luck with that.

Imma buy it the fourteenth

Nobody cares about that match anyway. Would love to buy at in stores right after E3 but realistically this doesnt come out before August :/

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN

Very wishful thinking there, but I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if that happened.

TLoU Remastered has potential to sell more than a million copies, they're not going to put it on PS+ within the next year.

Driveclub Demo Edition will be the first big PS+ title, and then probably Knack, and then maybe a bomba-tier PS4 3rd-party retail title.

darknil

I don't know if it was posted, but it seems local Sony stores are already taking pre-orders for the game. That would be normal in US.. But in Colombia that's not common.

Also to take notice, they have a small discount comparing to other PS4 full priced games.

Why would you not play games in school? I manage a near 4.0 and play games more than school hahahaha. Well, we'll see about that when I up my credits I guess.

I leave my ps4 at home, but bring my vita. I don't want to worry about transporting it/getting it stolen/someone breaking it. And I don't have a nice tv at my house at school and don't really want to buy one.

As a PS+ subscriber, my PS3 TLoU save game is on the cloud... It would be nice if that save data was transferable to the PS4 version. Is my head in the cloud(s), or could this be a real possibility?

Andrew.

Banned
That's a Sunday. I doubt it.

And everytime this thread gets bumped Im like:

TlgNap5.gif

As a PS+ subscriber, my PS3 TLoU save game is on the cloud... It would be nice if that save data was transferable to the PS4 version. Is my head in the cloud(s), or could this be a real possibility?

Totally possible and something they would presumably talk about alongside the announcement at e3 regarding the game. I am hoping for the same thing!

Moofers

If it were July, they'd just come out with it already and say so. I'm fairly certain we will get a surprise launch next week, folks. Based on my friend's reaction, the GAME flyer and tweets, and Bruce's teasing, I think its a safe bet. They wouldn't be all cute about it if this was all building up to a July/August release. Why hang onto that for E3? Its non-news.

Its coming. Like somebody said some posts back:

Happening Status: Its Happening!

GavinBT

Neo Member
How is August 30th the summer though? Didnt they say summer 2014

30th of August is still summer, summer ends like the 21st of September or something.
Also if it was to release next week it wouldn't be summer either so...
Anyway I hope it does come out next week I plan on getting a PS4 later in the month and being able to play this alongside it would be awesome.

boeso

Åesop;114910063 said:
Thats for the exclusive preorder content experience. Everyone after that gets the standard edition

The multiplayer xp boost type stuff? Darn, thought this could have been something.

Top Bottom