• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last of us remastered coming out next week?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
The multiplayer xp boost type stuff? Darn, thought this could have been something.

Exactly this - what'd you expect though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Preorder gets the Day 1 Edition with exclusive content experience

the-last-of-us-remastered-pre-order-bonus-retail.png

boeso

Åesop;114910498 said:
Exactly this - what'd you expect though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Preorder gets the Day 1 Edition with exclusive content experience

And what an experience it is.

In my head I was thinking specifically of the promo Pokemon cards you got in cinemas for going to see the film and linking that with the free gift thingy. I have a vivid imagination.

AKyemeni

It's okay though, the game is still really fun even without max skill points and everyone will start basically the same just now with all the dlc maps to go with it.

Except those who played the PS3 version for the past year (Like me, Level 325) will be curb stomping all the new players.

I don't mind. There will be less lag in the PS4 player pool, so everyone's happy :)

ksdixon

Really cute sales girl at GAME in Preston told me TLOU PS4's release date was 'To Be Confirmed; Summer 2014', and 'probably September/October'.

ksdixon

LOL I never even noticed that. I was too busy focusing on the other part of our conversation.

I had asked if there was a way to pre-order a game with GAME (thus getting the redeemable code for whatever pre-order content was), but buy the game digitally instead of on disc - since it seemed silly to pre-order and buy the disc, only to turn around and trade the disc in and then go home and buy the digital version from PSN/XBL (effectively spending £40 twice for one game; or at least losing a small amount of money if trading-in for cash.)

She began talking about pre-release game trials with limited functionality, that you could pay the pre-order money for, play before it was released and then decide if you want to buy the full game or not. This is similar to what BlockBuster would do where on release day you could rent a game for a week and if you wanted to buy it, they would lknock the rental price off the purchase price when you returned the rental and bought another copy of the game. Unless GAME have started some kind of program like that, i think she was misunderstanding what I was asking, and was talking about how GAME staff can take games home and then sell them as ''new''.

Still.. beautiful sales girl though :)

Raxus

Between Gamestop's hours and the rumors I am inclined to believe this is true but we will see in a couple days.

Grimløck;115162606 said:
lol tidux. the sooner people stop referencing his twitter, the better.

not that i don't think it'll be a june release.

I apologize then, Im fairly new to this insiders/leak shenanigans. But he was right about the 1.71 update so I figured he has some credibility

Top Bottom