• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I'd really discourage getting a phantom dancer/beserker shoes on fiora, she doesn't need it. Here's a link to my build.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35989721&highlight=fiora#post35989721

Though I go infinite edge instead of bloodthirster when I jungle since I already got lifesteal from the latern. Sometimes I'll pick up a brutalizer if i need some extra mid game damage.
I really like being able to cap my att speed and having the ability to chase and kite but I'll try your build and let you know how it goes. I wouldn't expect anything since I never jungle and am still building my jungling rune set (only glyphs are left)

Ken

Been favoring Annie lately.

I've only played Annie once since I bought her, but she seems to deal a lot of damage in one combo so you should be getting kills on at least one champ by yourself.

I don't really have any tips specifically for getting kills though, but as long as you're winning team fights you should be good unless you really like seeing a high KDR.

Ferrio

Banned
I really like being able to cap my att speed and having the ability to chase and kite but I'll try your build and let you know how it goes. I wouldn't expect anything since I never jungle and am still building my jungling rune set (only glyphs are left)

Thing is she doesn't need it, play your cards right and your E is always up when you need it. Your Q's and E's are plenty to chase.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Woops. Bought 14k RP. Oh well.

hPeq2.gif

Ken

Definitely send them a ticket: it'll help them and you

Yeah I wish the message was a little more clear. I got the impression that my order didn't go through or something was up with my Paypal account.

Regardless, I guess I have enough to buy Swain's new skin whenever it comes. ;_;

VaLiancY

Yeah I wish the message was a little more clear. I got the impression that my order didn't go through or something was up with my Paypal account.

Regardless, I guess I have enough to buy Swain's new skin whenever it comes. ;_;

There is a new Swain skin(alongside a new Mummy and Dragon girl skin) on the test realms. It was well worth the wait.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LOL... Just played a quick dominion match... Everyone in there was basically like welp we're back to play a quick LoL match while the DIII servers are down... LOL

JesseZao

I played league when swtor servers had a queue...and I ended up giving up on that game.

Now b.net is down and I may play some league games...league is always there.

vhfive

I love idlers. Not really. ffffffffffffffffffffff

that game was frustrating
we were obviously winning in the beginning even though it was 4v5 but they slowly got our towers one by one and we couldn't stop it. Going 21/5/17 out of the jungle is fun but only if you win in the end :/

well even losing going 21/5/17 is still fun

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fiora is, in my opinion, like a pseudo tanky-dps. At a certain point, her regen + life steal is enough for her to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Mundo and Udyr. I favor Merc Treads on her, because the worst possible thing for Fiora is to get kited, and Merc Treads helps with that.

PD is only worthwhile in the late game where she can't expect to have her E resetting all the time with everyone tanking up.

EDIT: Speaking of tanky dps...

bjaelke

Fiora is, in my opinion, like a pseudo tanky-dps. At a certain point, her regen + life steal is enough for her to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Mundo and Udyr. I favor Merc Treads on her, because the worst possible thing for Fiora is to get kited, and Merc Treads helps with that.

PD is only worthwhile in the late game where she can't expect to have her E resetting all the time with everyone tanking up.

EDIT: Speaking of tanky dps...

Youmuu's Ghostblade is a good alternative on Fiora. The early Brutalizer also helps in lane against people stacking armor.

Whoa, just played a game where the enemy team played like they were new to the game. Checking their levels, they were all 30 and with hundreds of wins each. They had no support or jungler; we didn't have a jungler, either, just support (me), and top (Morde, LeBlanc) would fall for the same ambush every time. I felt kind of bad for them. I think the match lasted about 16-17 minutes before they gave up.

Ken

that game was frustrating
we were obviously winning in the beginning even though it was 4v5 but they slowly got our towers one by one and we couldn't stop it. Going 21/5/17 out of the jungle is fun but only if you win in the end :/

well even losing going 21/5/17 is still fun

The Kennen I was against wasn't even last hitting.

Jesus. Just finished playing one of the most painful games yet. I go support, and the Trynd/Varus tell me I'm SOL because they're premade and going bot together. I was top by myself. As support Taric. Our jungler didn't stop jungling, either. I wouldn't have minded as much if they had the decency to tell me at champ select so I could have at least changed my runes to my AP carry ones, at least. And changed CV to something else =/

Oh, and the other team were hacking. Yay.

tlU7G.png

Ferga

Does Gaf have a ranked 5 team(s)?

Use to have like 4 then everyone bailed. Only the history of 1 of them remains since we managed to get a good rating for it. It's called naGAF.

R.I.P Achtius, ElectraStar, Bindww, Davidiscool and ufokidd.

People soon to join that list due to diablo: Jrizzle and Kiunch

We had some good times guys

:'(

sniff sniff

Feature

Banned
My hearth always breaks when I see a tank garen.

Garen AD > every other garen.

Hes got the best early game of all for me. He does massive damage with his Q and his twist. It's crazy how many people underestimate it. Sometimes I get pretty low and people think they can just jump me. I silence them and then do my twist + ignite...First blood. The fact that his twist can crit makes him even more awesome with a infinity's edge. it's disgusting what damage he can put out.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I'd gladly join ranked with you guys if my NA account wasn't Lv11. It'll take foreverrrrrr to get it to 30. >_>

i am not gonna lie. it is gonna take forever. and by that, i mean 100+ wins.

Hes got the best early game of all for me. He does massive damage with his Q and his twist. It's crazy how many people underestimate it. Sometimes I get pretty low and people think they can just jump me. I silence them and then do my twist + ignite...First blood. The fact that his twist can crit makes him even more awesome with a infinity's edge. it's disgusting what damage he can put out.

its not that people don't play AD garen, its just that garen it self is so flexable. thanks to his Ult, he can just go tank and still be a big help to the team. fighting garen is like fighting a wall, that fixes it self and can kill you. plus imo tank garen is easier to build than crit garen.

Blizzard

Banned
Jesus. Just finished playing one of the most painful games yet. I go support, and the Trynd/Varus tell me I'm SOL because they're premade and going bot together. I was top by myself. As support Taric. Our jungler didn't stop jungling, either. I wouldn't have minded as much if they had the decency to tell me at champ select so I could have at least changed my runes to my AP carry ones, at least. And changed CV to something else =/

Whoa, how were they hacking? I hope they got reported for it at least.

XeroSauce

i am not gonna lie. it is gonna take forever. and by that, i mean 100+ wins.

its not that people don't play AD garen, its just that garen it self is so flexable. thanks to his Ult, he can just go tank and still be a big help to the team. fighting garen is like fighting a wall, that fixes it self and can kill you. plus imo tank garen is easier to build than crit garen.

Real talk, Tank Garen is still a terror from his silence, his ridiculous ult, and his ability to just walk into people yelling DEMACIA

How? What?

I love you. I go hyper-aggressive early game and then tanky late game. They don't dare ignore Garen because can and will fuck their shit up.

Well, that used to be the story when I knew how to play. ;_;

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Is Jax worth buying? I see he's on sale right now for 292RP, and I'm probably not gonna use my starting 400RP for anything else, nor am I going to be buying any RP any time soon.

Ken

Is Jax worth buying? I see he's on sale right now for 292RP, and I'm probably not gonna use my starting 400RP for anything else, nor am I going to be buying any RP any time soon.

I like him but it might be hard to play solo top with him in low level games because the lack of junglers would mean you would often be up against two top.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
What's wrong with her that needs fixing?
Besides her passive being useless. She has no escape, also unless you get some mov speed all you have to do is walk away or stun her or slow her to avoid her E. And to avoid her ulti you just need an hourglass and stand under a turret cuz she is still attackable while she flys around the map. She's no help in team fights cuz if she gets focused, she's dead.

Blizzard

Banned
Besides her passive being useless. She has no escape, also unless you get some mov speed all you have to do is walk away or stun her or slow her to avoid her E. And to avoid her ulti you just need an hourglass and stand under a turret cuz she is still attackable while she flys around the map. She's no help in team fights cuz if she gets focused, she's dead.
The issue in teamfights, especially if she has 3-8 tiamats equipped, is that she might do 50% or more damage to the entire enemy team just by ulting. And ideally she will be like tryndamere, nearly unkillable with high damage and lifesteal while autoattacking and countering, and then right when you nearly kill her, the ult will do the aforementioned mega damage to your team while healing her back to full health to attack again.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
The issue in teamfights, especially if she has 3-8 tiamats equipped, is that she might do 50% or more damage to the entire enemy team just by ulting. And ideally she will be like tryndamere, nearly unkillable with high damage and lifesteal while autoattacking and countering, and then right when you nearly kill her, the ult will do the aforementioned mega damage to your team while healing her back to full health to attack again.
This is all great on paper but in practice it falls apart because its pretty easy for you to get shut down early game.she has no sustian. You can say her passive is her sustain, but its not cuz her passive does not stack unless you att champs. Also she needs cash to get these iteams and there is no one to carry you top lane. I am not saying she's a bad charc she's just not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom