• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosDaddie

Banned
I'm buying my wife the Flynt Flossy t-shirt for her b-day. I've caught her singing the Cavities chorus a few times, and "smang" is pretty much in our vocab now. :D

R2D4

Banned
LosDaddie said:
I'm buying my wife the Flynt Flossy t-shirt for her b-day. I've caught her singing the Cavities chorus a few times, and "smang" is pretty much in our vocab now. :D

Tried to get my wife into it and she won't have any of it. I changed my ring tone on my phone to the chorus of Grab My Belt and she almost had a fit.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
R2D4 said:
Tried to get my wife into it and she won't have any of it. I changed my ring tone on my phone to the chorus of Grab My Belt and she almost had a fit.

Divorce attorney, pronto.

Reason: Irreconcilable differences; disturbing the natural flow of keeping the Jeep riding.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Man, I don't know what took me so long but I finally got the album off the iTunes, lit up, and got my balls rocked. Licky Stick and Ooh Ahh Sound are so fucking dope, Tummiscratch is off the hook. Flynt Floss just gets better on every track, too. Can He Move It Like This is also awesome, and Did I Mention I Like To Dance is indescribable. These guys are just killing it!

AlphaSnake said:
Divorce attorney, pronto.

Reason: Irreconcilable differences; disturbing the natural flow of keeping the Jeep riding.
: l o l

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
This was posted on their Facebook page. Flynt Flossy is looking mean on the mic.

163822_490430511986_289647981986_6448681_1807951_n.jpg

Shaneus

Cleaning my house to the Turquoise Jeep record. I had to head out for some supplies and found myself singing Cavities. Shit's addictive.

Baby.

Jay Sosa

krae_man said:
To all the people saying Flynt Flossy is the one who makes the group look fake: You're all nuts.

Flossy's Facial Hair=Fake and breaks the illusion

But Whatchamacallit's Name and identical facial Hair are fine? Pretty Raheems green Mohawk and chest hair too?

They're all equally absurd and that's what makes them awesome.

Seriously..plus for me, at least, it's all about the music. It seems that some of you only like them because of the comedy factor, I love them because I actually like they're music especially Slick Mahoney.

CleverGirl

Neo Member
For me it all came together when he referenced The Wild Thornberries. Now that he has accessed my heart with nostalgic childhood memories, I will allow myself to be smanged.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Threi said:
damn. I won't lie i can't tell white people apart.

anyways here's some gifs :D
ibZS84.gif
Everytime I see Whatchyamacallit, I hear a voice say "gotta have it!" in that horrible awesome singing voice, followed by the too too tooo.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
my boys and I will use that to greet each other if we see each other far off in the distance...

I will be walking across campus and hear " GOTTA HAVE IT " then i will look around and bust into the stretchy pants dance..

Shaneus

Malleymal said:
my boys and I will use that to greet each other if we see each other far off in the distance...

I will be walking across campus and hear " GOTTA HAVE IT " then i will look around and bust into the stretchy pants dance..
Holy shit, that's awesome! I need to get my friends into Turquoise Jeep but I'm worried that they just won't get it :(

y2dvd

Shaneus said:
Holy shit, that's awesome! I need to get my friends into Turquoise Jeep but I'm worried that they just won't get it :(
I have been. I start with showing them "Lemme Smang It" and then "Sex Syrup" and it's been winning them over. :D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
It's true ...
There is a certain way you have to start the jeep with people that don't know about them.... People that have a good sense of humor will get smang it and laugh and then see sex syrup and tie them together by the time humma gets going... Then fried and fertilized will solidify them as a jeep rider for life....

Others not as strong in the sense of humor dept, I had to show cavities first since it's actually A catchy ass song with some real raunchy lyrics... Flossy's facial hair and hilarious dancing sucks them into accepting it as a comedy, then wifey boo and syrup ...

Yea I have a bunch of people riding with the jeep

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Show pics are up on their Facebook

180435_490303492060_66137882060_6653039_7976358_n.jpg

168299_490303622060_66137882060_6653042_11318_n.jpg

168914_490303727060_66137882060_6653046_1938107_n.jpg

163207_490303597060_66137882060_6653041_4243237_n.jpg

I don't see Slick Mahoney anywhere... sadness...

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Threi said:
Tummiscratch is the one with the red mask on

Haha. I never knew that... I didn't know who he was either. Thanks for the info.

Edit: there are plenty of other pics up on their facebook. I just didn't want to kill GAF with a pic overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom