• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battersea Power Station said:
I wonder why they went without the boy Slick.

could be he had to work, I don't really want to see these guys on stage. I want them to write more songs make funny videos and but out albums

the videos and funny lyrics is enough

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Smiles and Cries said:
I don't really want to see these guys on stage. I want them to write more songs make funny videos and but out albums

the videos and funny lyrics is enough
Speak for yourself mang.

Jeep is ridin' man, can't be stopped.

world dom comin up

Sealda

Banned
Awesome. Their concert style is definitely the rap crew type. "3-4 people filling in and ending every sentence" works great on songs like Fried Or Fertilized. Maybe less on the hit Lemme Smang It Girl.

Nevertheless they definitely seemed to have a solid live show. Some synchronized dance there too!

USD

ieoxhE.gif

iejDbQ.gif

ieo7Ms.gif

jbXk1C.gif

Shaneus

Just noticed that Lemme Smang It on YT has almost hit 1.5mil views. It was struggling for a million around the start of the new year, yeah? Looks like they might be gaining in popularity.

enzo_gt said:
Reading this, I almost thought they did a freestyle over Mass Appeal.

Still sad about lack of Slick.
I'm sure Slick will be up and ready for their next appearance. Can't wait to watch the vid when I get back from work. KTJR!!!

Bout to sit down with Gregory Winters to discuss this new music video treatment, then off to a studio session with Tummiscratch Beats this is gonna be a long day..But the JEEP loves every bit of it...KTJR4LIFE
8 minutes ago
New music video in the works perhaps.
Or recording another smanger?

Jenga

Banned
i just heard "Can He move it like this?" for the first time today

i don't think i'll ever let a chick having a bf get in the way of my swag again

Ford Prefect said:
I'm PRETTY. RA. HIM.
It's such a perfect setup to the entire song. I can see it now in the video the camera zooms into his face and Pretty Rahim quickly takes his glasses off when that line comes up, lol.

aktham said:
I thought I'd share this with you guys. We're obsessed with Turquoise Jeep here at work. So I uploaded a picture of myself on facebook and went to work.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs260.snc6/180861_588442964189_76803668_33275724_7850563_n.jpg[/IMG

30 mins later I get to work and everybody is looking at me laughing. So I'm like that's weird. So I check my facebook after a few minutes and I see this on my buddy's wall.

[url]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs886.ash1/179442_10150128451678524_503018523_7820235_2909813_n.jpg[/url][/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It’s Humma-Boo at the crib just chillin’ !

Rapstah

Anyone's free to aid me in the process of doing Minecraft skins for the entire Turquoise crew? I already made Yung Humma and he's my currently active skin - look #1 from Lemme Smang It:

hummacreeper60proclqhs.png

(glasses aren't showing up because I'm using Paint and am an idiot)

I can't get Flossy to look decent because of his facial hair. Slick won't look non-generic. I figure Tummiscratch wouldn't pose too much of a problem?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
It must suck for slick because he really has to make himself look like a pedo to stay in character while everyone else takes off their masks when all is said and done

Chorazin

Malleymal said:
It must suck for slick because he really has to make himself look like a pedo to stay in character while everyone else takes off their masks when all is said and done

Huh? He looks awesome. Nothing about his character says pedo.

"Whatchamacallit, got the cravin' for your sweet-tooth" - They have great introductions.

"It's humma boo at the crib, jes chillin"
"Pretty Raheem on the track"
"Slick's back, babay!"
"Flynt Flossy, this beat's gonna cost me." (I love that one)
"Flynt Flossy, known across the nation; smash and bang is my favorite combination."
"mmmmmmmmm Yung Humma's back; me and my boy Slick gotta blast the track."

Whatchamacallit's verse on Cavities is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom