• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This really deserves a new thread for each new music video, considering how amazing they are!

GatorBait

donkey show said:
Hmmm, I'd go with a large. The bottom of the shirt only goes past my waist line by a couple inches.
Thank you, sir. Medium shirts usually fit me well in the chest, but the length can always be a crapshoot. Putting in my order for 1 Flynt Flossy shirt now!

Nabs

EviLore said:
This really deserves a new thread for each new music video, considering how amazing they are!
I think a Go Grab My Belt | Did I Mention... double feature is in order

Baha

Can somebody please .gif the flips near the end of the video? Amazing video, these guys keep exceeding my expectations with every new music video.

Ridley327

Someone needs to take the moonwalk gif and flip it so that Flynt moonwalks back and forth, forever and ever. It would be a thing of tremendous beauty.

Shaneus

Watched 'Did I Mention...?' and yeah, it was all kinds of awesome. The Hummmma cameo was EPIC.

Gotta say though, still prefer Lemme Smang It. It's the perfect tribute to Drop It Like It's Hot, C+C Music Factory and every rap song from the 90s. Yung Humma getting angrier as the girl still looks disinterested is my fave KTJR thing.

Shaneus said:
Deon Cole (a writer from Conan) tweeted a few hours ago "Flynt flossy is my favorite rapper". It begins!
Only a matter of time now before shit hits the fan. Betting pool, how long before they're on Conan?

Shaneus

WordAssassin said:
Only a matter of time now before shit hits the fan. Betting pool, how long before they're on Conan?
I actually posted somewhere (don't know whether it was here or the Conan thread) that they should make an appearance on Conan. It was a while back but it would be such a perfect fit.

Edit: Post 1037, around Christmas time... this thread :)

Squash

Kozak said:
"Did I mention I like to dance" is really a song that should hit mainstream.

He has the moonwalk of a ravenous gazelle. The beat is pretty good though, I would go apeshit if this was played in a club lol.

2wow0p3.jpg

Domino's new sweet and spicy mango/habanero wings label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom