• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's just quote Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.
zKj3UVaDRT6OmmiYd38n_ghostbusters-3.gif

1.gif

ckohler

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

Shaanyboi

Banned
Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

"How's school? I bet those science chicks really dig that large cranium of yours, huh?"

"I think they're more interested in my epididymis."

"Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here"

"Is this true? "

"Yes it's true. This man has no dick."

<3

My favorite thing about this quote is how Bill Murray says "Well that's what I heard", after the joke has faded and everyone else in the scene is focused on other stuff. I don't know why, but that bit gets me every time.

What do you want me to do, go on television and tell 3 million people they have to be *nice* to each other? Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's god-given right. Your 2 minutes are up, good night gentlemen.

Tell me where you are from.. originally
Da uppa vest side

Do you know who this is?

Happy new year

He is vigo you are like the buzzing of flies to him

Oh Johnny did you back the wrong horse can you hose him please

Ray we would like to shoot the monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom