• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's just quote Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
uIcVO.jpg

elfinke

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

Easily my favourite line. Rarely does a week go by where I don't find an opportunity to tell someone that if there is a payrise/beers/round of golf in it, I'll believe anything they say.

openrob

"I have more than two grades of laundry; it's not just clean and dirty. There's many subtle levels."

And

Picture%205.png

"Are you the gate keeper?"

Zuul, you nut!

Gozer the Traveller, he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a Giant Sloar! many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

On a side note, that is the Aykroyd-iest paragraph ever.

Aw, I don't have to take this kind of abuse! I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me!

Seriously, that's a quote I use all the time when someone compliments me on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom