• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olengie

Besides Bards Gold and Rive, is there any more announcements for July and early August? Im going to be out of the country and would like to plan accordingly.

Besides Bards Gold and Rive, is there any more announcements for July and early August? Im going to be out of the country and would like to plan accordingly.

Law Breakers is set for PS4 release in a standard and LE version on August 4th. Plague Road is July 28th and Lili is tentatively the 14th of July. Oceanhorn may also make it into the mix this month.

Olengie

Thanks for the info man
They could've answered your question while they were correcting you.

Ikr. >.>

Im leaving on the 10th and I just want to know so I could ask for favors, etc. Not sure if Ill have ready access to the internet at the places I'm staying.

Ventara

I'm more interested to know if they're going to switch back their old shipping company. This new one is obviously not working out and I don't like how they just ignored that when they came to post that correction.

Ventara

Are they actually selling for that amount, or are people just posting them for around that price and hoping that someone will bite?

Last 3 seemed to have sold for $250 USD. I can only see 3 more listings (one of which is $210), and 1 in a bundle, so the price might just rise further.

Bard's Gold (PS4/Vita) & Rive (PS4) Countdowns:
Yi14VnX.gif

First Batch
t1499436000z1.png

Second Batch
t1499464800z1.png

BONUS: LawBreakers (PC Collector's Edition) Pre-Order Closure Countdown:
t1499486400z1.png

*As per usual pre-order notifications, any additional items purchased alongside this pre-release title won't ship until the manufacturer has it ready. Estimated shipment date currently planned around August 8th to coincide with the digital version.

07/28/2017
Plague Road
Oceanhorn?

The other two weeks are blanks right now. But most likely will have some releases.

Was gonna say, I thought Oceanhorn was supposed to be in July. I could take the other weeks being blank with how much money I've spent lately :p

BTW, surprised Shiz hasn't shared it yet, but in response to Doug's "what's been your favourite of our releases?" tweet he said Ray Gigant, to which he got the response:

I should have some suprises for you soon

Eep. Hope Stranger Revisited is in that since I'm still waiting here in Europe...

I said Stranger's Wrath HD and Doug didn't say he had a surprise for me, so I guess my dream of Munch's Oddysee HD remains unfulfilled.

Shizuka

BTW, surprised Shiz hasn't shared it yet, but in response to Doug's "what's been your favourite of our releases?" tweet he said Ray Gigant, to which he got the response:

Eep. Hope Stranger Revisited is in that since I'm still waiting here in Europe...

Surprises, plural. I wonder what else could it be.

mr lurtle

Haha kind of, mainly didn't want inxile to show up.

July is

07/07/2017
Bard's Gold, Rive
07/28/2017
Plague Road
Oceanhorn?

The other two weeks are blanks right now. But most likely will have some releases.

So no Lili: Child of Geos next week? It's missing in the upcoming releases on your website btw ;)

Do I like Oddworld? Do I like Vita games? Do I like the Vita?

I know the answer to 2 of those questions is yes and I'm hoping the answer to the third is yes too :p

It must be time for Munch's Oddysee soon. 8 months between New 'n' Tasty and Stranger's Wrath. 7 months since Stranger's Wrath...

Shizuka

This is the first time I'm not getting anything during the first batch. I doubt the Vita one will sell out fast and I'd rather take my time with it later today.

LRG is offering trading card protectors now. I'm really not a fan of trading cards, it's not the stuff I would like to see from them. But I guess it's free.

Just Rive for me this time around, spent quite a bit the past days. Wasn´t going to order it but looking at some videos it seems pretty fun, so will squeeze it in.

The Oddworld vinyl looks fantastic, but I´m avoiding getting into vynil stuff, I have trouble keeping up with game collecting already.

Yay, Bard's Gold sold out really quick!

Haven't gotten the game myself, but I'm happy to see a Vita release shift so quickly.

Perhaps the future of LRG with Vita then is going back to smaller prints for certain titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom