• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

duckroll

Hahahahahaha. Those are all the giant screens in public areas in those cities. They're going to broadcast the announcement at 8pm tomorrow.

EMT0

Banned
Not sure what to make of anything but the last image, where I saw both Makoto Yukis back to back. This is the first time I've seen the female Makoto/Hamuko/Minako in the stream.

ZakiDeg

Banned
Please tell me what happened
smiley52.gif

convo

I think those will be screening locations for a possible reveal PV.
They are letting us know where to go if people want to see it for themselves.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
My recording didn't work :/ sorry everyone. To be honest does't really seem worth it anyway. Looks like they were just teasing another teaser so back to waiting we go.

Edit: Looks like MysticMage97 got it anyway. Awesome

demidar

Announcements of announcements are the worst.

But announcing announcements means a certain amount of importance. Dare you get your hopes up?

Yui

Hahahahahaha. Those are all the giant screens in public areas in those cities. They're going to broadcast the announcement at 8pm tomorrow.

That really does make a lot of sense. So the 6 locations and everything were just hints to watch the real announcement on those public screens.

Top Bottom