• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Go_Ly_Dow

Yeah, this time instead of paying to produce and distribute a 17min DVD with every copy of a Famitsu issue, they're spending it on a 72 hour countdown livestream, an announcement livestream, a talk event livestream, and renting broadcast time on a Sunday evening on 8 public screens throughout Japan.

such lengths for a Nanako spinoff game

redhood56

Banned
I didn't like 4 that much( it just didn't click with me, I acknowledged it is a good game though)but I am buying into the hype. God damnit :D

IzzyF3

Ahhh your bringing back memories.

P3 OST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P4 OST.

I'm sorry this not up for debate

I prefer P4 way more. But that's just the difference in the style of music that just goes to show how well the composer tailer fitted the music to the game. Not really up for debate. I can see why anyone else prefers the p3 soundtrack.

This seems like the most awesome way to promote the next Persona game. I wish I was in on the fun with them in Japan.

Gbraga

I'm more into P4's soundtrack as well, but I feel like P3 songs get the best live versions.

I love the anime's songs as well, and I hope we get all of them for P5, Shihoko Hirata X Lotus Juice is so good, and don't even get me started on Key Plus Words.

I prefer P4 way more. But that's just the difference in the style of music that just goes to show how well the composer tailer fitted the music to the game. Not really up for debate. I can see why anyone else prefers the p3 soundtrack.

P4 definitely had some great tracks its just P3 had many many more :)

Gbraga

The final trailer better start out with a Lotus Juice rap.

That would be so cool

tumblr_mbaykr4uqf1qasjjbo2_500.gif

Also, since we're going there, anyone knows the name of the red haired dancer? TT_TT

tumblr_mbciurLlBD1qasjjbo2_500.gif

Stark

Banned
Both are great, but P4 has The Almighty.

Sorry buddy.

And P3 has Battle for Everyone's Souls. Which alone makes it best OST.

On a serious note though, yeah. Meguro taking on different styles for each game so well shows how good he is. His relatively "Pop" style choice for P3 just is my kind of thing.

VXLbeast

Drove back from college last night for thansgiving break and crashed as soon as I got home, so I missed this tease, Reading through what I missed of the thread, I am super hyped. Live public streaming of game announcement? That's pretty legit.

Didn't realize it would be at 3am where I live. Sucks, cause I'll be at a rave then. : / Gah, guess I'll have to leave early.

Atlus confirmed to own a real life television world and plans to flood the word with shadows. Start forming your social links before the fall.
This thread has been a lot of fun. Glad to have gone on this strange journey.

Top Bottom