• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for some video game related clothing

Jarate

Banned
I realized I had a severe lack of video game clothing, so if you have any links to some good clothes, that'll be great!

Also, you can post your own stuff to!

Messi

I don't think good videogame clothes exist.

super_mario_bros_hoody.JPG

This could be you :lol

super_mario_hoodie.jpg

But seriously. I am not sure ive ever seen good videogame stuff. Not that I have ever looked. But the stuff I have seen is usually awful.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Jarate said:
I realized I had a severe lack of video game clothing, so if you have any links to some good clothes, that'll be great!

Also, you can post your own stuff to!

Bought this @ Hot Topic the other day.

2u9k3mo.jpg

Canova

Banned
Why don't just make your own. Just grab a game graphic you like from the internet and a new plain color t-shirt. Take them to t-shirt printing shop

Unicorn

Kind of off-topic, but is Jubilee even in MvC?

She's in X-Men vs Street Fighter or something prior...

that shirt is for MvC(2), right?

MisterHero

:lol I like that SMB jacket

Unicorn said:

As an assist character

Shadow Red said:
from NISA
STUFF STUFF

from Aksys

STUFF STUFF

I actually kinda like this.

I could probably wear the Marvel vs Capcom t-shirt as well. I have no problems telling the world I'm a geek :p

Everything else is... NO.

GhaleonQ

Uniqlo's are the only good ones apart from King Of Games' and Capcom's. Import them. They don't have the ones they used to have, which had brilliant Dig Dug, Mappy, and other ones (mine's the white one:
phoenixwrightuniqlotshirt.jpg
), but there are still stellar ones. It looks like they just sold out of their latest batch (there should be a "game" category), but watch this space. There are still Pokemon and Metal Gear ones.

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/top
http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/pokemon
http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/metalgear

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Rahxephon91 said:
Isn't the art on that shirt from MvC 1?

Fuuuuck yes. One of my favorite Capcom art pieces actually.

Unicorn said:

She was an assist character in MVC1. Not playable.

yencid

It seems that a bunch of the replies in this thread are the same from the thread i made back then :lol :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll have something that only three people including me in the world have. :D I'll post it when I have it in my hands.

sarcoa

When I was at TGS I saw a guy with an adidas Tron jacket. Apparently it was a limited run thing a few years ago and now the only way to snag one is Ebay, which I have been checking every other day for the last year or so.

and no I'm not getting a picture of it because that increases the chances of one of you motherfuckers outbidding me.

yencid

sarcoa said:
When I was at TGS I saw a guy with an adidas Tron jacket. Apparently it was a limited run thing a few years ago and now the only way to snag one is Ebay, which I have been checking every other day for the last year or so.

and no I'm not getting a picture of it because that increases the chances of one of you motherfuckers outbidding me.
tron-jacket1.jpg

?

ShowDog

I think I remember seeing stuff in a Hot Topic recently that didn't scream "OMG I used to watch my older brother play Legend of Zelda on NES but I'm too young to remember look at me!" I can't remember specifically what it was though. It'd have to be something slightly low-key, difficult to do with a videogame shirt.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Tried to bid on this a while back, no luck.

89812-Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Love the Squaresoft logo on the front. Heard it was given away to Square employees back during launch. Otherwise, it'd be a strictly closet kept jacket.

yencid

ShowDog said:
I think I remember seeing stuff in a Hot Topic recently that didn't scream "OMG I used to watch my older brother play Legend of Zelda on NES but I'm too young to remember look at me!" I can't remember specifically what it was though. It'd have to be something slightly low-key, difficult to do with a videogame shirt.
GLaDOS.jpg

?

Top Bottom