• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for some video game related clothing

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I realize I don't have any game related clothing either... I think the only clothes I've bought where metal concert T-shirts these past few years. Oh well, JUDAS PRIEST HELL YEAH!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
4582352395_0cf82c5c1c_o.jpg

4582981572_598a1e81d9_o.jpg

Eh I lean on the really nerdy side of gaming shirts... I have one of the small print run "No Refuge" Ikaruga t-shirts, a Flynn's Arcade shirt, a Pac-man shirt that was given out for free from EB that has Pac-man and the 4 ghosts, and a t-shirt from ebay that has Disk-kun and the Famicom Disk System logo on the front.

Looking to get a t-shirt with the MSX logo on the front that I saw on ebay just recently also.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have any of the Pokemon 151 shirts? Those designs were really slick.

The only gaming apparel I own is the Magritte/Mario one from Threadless... and a replica of Persona 4 Naoto's cabbie hat that I made with some scrap fabric. :lol

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
The Pixeljunk Eden ones were pretty cool, and I also second the N7 apparel from Bioware. I prefer stuff that is a bit more subtle (although that SMB jacket is great in it's own horrific way :lol )

One of my favorites:

ccdd_hanginthere.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
LeMaximilian said:
Tried to bid on this a while back, no luck.

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/89812-Untitled-1%20copy.jpg[/IMG

Love the Squaresoft logo on the front. Heard it was given away to Square employees back during launch. Otherwise, it'd be a strictly closet kept jacket.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck at EQUIP THIS SHIELD OF VIRGINITY. :lol :lol :lol

Manus

bluessw.jpg

I have that t-shirt. I was surprised by how many random people have recognized it. More girls have recognized it than guys.

yencid

SquirrelNuckle said:
bluessw.jpg

I have that t-shirt. I was surprised by how many random people have recognized it. More girls have recognized it than guys.
im sure more guys have recognized it, they just dont go up and talk about it.

Zozobra

Oh dammit, I knew I'd end up buying something if I entered this thread! Ordered the N7 hoodie without hesitation :D

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Links to the Uncharted and Blue-shell tshirts, please. :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SquirrelNuckle said:
bluessw.jpg

Isn't this a woot tee? Or one thats not going to be reprinted? Seriously I'd kill for this.

enzo_gt said:
Isn't this a woot tee? Or one thats not going to be reprinted? Seriously I'd kill for this.
Yeah it's a woot t-shirt. I have it too and haven't seen it since.

I also have a number of Threadless ones, such as the 'Road Rage' shirt and 'A Simple Plan' one.

I'd say though as far as video gaming shirts are concerned: Uniqlo, fangamer, Threadless, King of Games and Woot have my favorites.

GhaleonQ

Anonymous Tipster said:
Where can a man find these shirts? I see that Uniqlo has has some sweet Pokemon shirts as well, but I can't find anywhere to buy them.

Use an importer. I forgot which one I used. Kid Samurai will import some, but not all. Just search "reliable Japan importer" or something like that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jive Turkey said:
Only two I own and that's because they don't scream "I'M A VIDEO GAME T SHIRT!!!"

I thought I knew where those shirts were from, but apparently not. Link?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Keep an eye out on the daily t-shirt sites, there's a decent gaming one every blue moon:
http://teefury.com/
http://shirt.woot.com/
http://riptapparel.com/

I got this one from shirt.woot recently:
haul416_3.jpg

I got another from teefury that was a bunch of videogame weapons collaged into a sword, they don't seem to have a graveyard for past winners anymore though. I'll take a pic when it comes in.

Panic has some nice Katamari and Noby Noby tees.

And I will second the fangamer love, many of their designs are amazing.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
InfiniteNine said:
What the hells up with the length of the t-shirts? Are people obscenely long nowadays?
I have a really long torso.

_dementia said:
yes they do
Only because you're so familiar with the source material. My parents and most of my friends didn't see the gaming connection until it was pointed out to them.

GK86 said:
I thought I knew where those shirts were from, but apparently not. Link?
They're both Threadless.

Top Bottom