• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for some video game related clothing

gobassgo

Banned
viewtiful_dru said:

This man has exceptional taste. I have so many meatbun shirts its not even funny.
Their designs are subtle and printed on quality t shirts. It also doesn't hurt that their mediums are a perfect fit for me.

These are my favorites that I own

2c373c6995e170f99f2a0009f2d24c56.jpg

50d29ef0043aaf7133b15257db98e0b5.jpg

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
BobsRevenge said:
The PC version of that would be so pointless.

Will &
John &
Sid &
Warren.

How about:

Wright &
Carmack &
Meyer &
Spector.

I recently bought some of the uniqlo peacewalker shirts and they are pretty damn nice.

This is still my favorite though, from threadless:

ultimate-combo.jpg

Unicorn

abstract alien said:
Saw this just tonight at a local mom and pop used game store while I was hunting for a 360 fightpad for my friend. Saw it hanging behind the counter and it didn't click that it was a belt buckle until I saw your picture. :lol

This is one of the only gaming shirts I have. It's nice and subtle, and I love Silent Hill.
984p7a.jpg

I found this on Meatbun's website a while ago. It's a good thing I picked it up when I did because they're out of print.

I also own this shirt. It's pretty funny for various reasons.

I think those are the only two I wear these days.

Man, there's some terrible, kitschy crap in this thread. Those Ecko Halo shirts take the cake. I feel ill.

The Uniqlo shirts (and surprisingly, the NIS ones) are the only designs that are worthwhile. The Theadless ones... cute, but the visual gags get old quickly.

Tee Fury, Threadless and Shirt.Woot are good places to keep an eye on, they often have some very nice gaming shirts. Personally I prefer the subtle designs from places like Tee Fury rather than the in your face "YO DOOD SPACE INVADERS YEAH" stuff, that way only people who are gamers themselves understand what the design is.

This is the most recent one I bought, it was only available for one day though.

29puihv.jpg

I'm also hoping that Threadless put this one into production:

28u4v14.jpg

Unicorn said:
Saw this just tonight at a local mom and pop used game store while I was hunting for a 360 fightpad for my friend. Saw it hanging behind the counter and it didn't click that it was a belt buckle until I saw your picture. :lol
I had the same exact reaction when she handed it to be. It was in a gift box so I couldn't feel the back of it, and just looking at the front I thought, "Hey! A zelda/triforce metal doohickey!" It all made sense when I actually picked it up :lol

Also, that Star Fox shirt above this post is badass. I need that thing in my life.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
AAK said:
Some nice Tekken Tapout material

tapout-x-tekken6-one.jpg
Yottamol said:

please be joking

viewtiful_dru said:
to an extent, it's not really what's on the tee that matters, it's how you rock it

yes, subtle and/or solid designwork + athletic / slim build + confidence = wakka wakka wakka you know what i'm sayin

i did just buy two v-g related shirts which i will wear with an old beat up heavily faded pair nudie slim/straight jeans and off-white chuck taylor all stars:

TIGER-SILVER1.jpg
MASH-Joker.jpg

Cmagus

split reason has some gaming related shirt and stuff

I personally own these Donkey Kong shirt is great and they have it on for 10.00 right now

96ee7d83df22-xl.jpg

bb9c95df2147.jpg

Melchiah

RadioHeadAche said:
This is one of the only gaming shirts I have. It's nice and subtle, and I love Silent Hill.
984p7a.jpg

I found this on Meatbun's website a while ago. It's a good thing I picked it up when I did because they're out of print.

Ooh. I love that. So they aren't available anymore? =(

Does anyone know whether those Japanese Silent Hill Robbie T-shirts are available anywhere anymore? EDIT: Or anything Silent Hill related for that matter?

-viper-

Banned
SquirrelNuckle said:
bluessw.jpg

I have that t-shirt. I was surprised by how many random people have recognized it. More girls have recognized it than guys.
what is this, assassin's creed turtle edition?

jkanownik

Kohls always has a decent selection of gaming selection for cheap.

I paid $7 for this baby

I wore it out one day and told my wife I might be awhile because I'd have to fend off of the ladies hitting on me because of my shirt. When I was at Dick's Sporting Goods the cute girl who was checking me out actually told me she liked the shirt and started talking to me about Pokemon. :lol

Top Bottom