• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.13: "The Last Recruit" (Citizens On Patrol/[S. Guttenberg Joke] Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
24qscgn.jpg

SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 13
TITLE: The Last Recruit
AIRDATE: Tuesday, April 20, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

2iu55a9.jpg

"You ever notice how some phantom babies made out of calf skulls go like this, and some phantom babies made out of calf skulls go like this?"

ALLIANCES ARE FORGED AND BROKEN, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“The Last Recruit” – Alliances are forged and broken as the Locke and Jack camps merge, on “Lost,” TUESDAY, APRIL 20 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 MAJOR HUGE SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 MAJOR SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)
LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)
LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)
LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)
LOST 06.12: "Everybody Loves Hugo" (Because He's Like The Best Character On The Show)

!!!HOT NEW THREAD HEADER BY BRANDONH83!!!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I thought your picture in the OP was implying that Claire was the last recruit. Totally did a double take like "WTF!". :lol

God I love Tuesdays.

bionic77

On the podcast they said Keemy (sp?) did not say the island when he was holding Jin hostage. They didn't say what he said either (though I could have swore he said something about the island).

RubxQub

The Big Rig said:
Any ideas on who the last recruit is?
Jack Shepard's got to be it, doesn't he?

I mean we haven't had a sexy Jack/Locke episode in quite some time.

RedShift

bionic77 said:
On the podcast they said Keemy (sp?) did not say the island when he was holding Jin hostage. They didn't say what he said either (though I could have swore he said something about the island).

He just said something like 'Can't let you know whats going to happen to ya'

The to ya somehow became totheisland

Pakkidis

Can't wait. LOST has been solid the last few episodes. I have no doubt the flash sideways are going to make a lot more sense.

Aesius

The Big Rig said:
Any ideas on who the last recruit is?

37870.gif

"Ah, but then thank God I joined the Dharma Initiative. Namaste, thank you and good luck."

Technically he WAS the last recruit.

threenote

Banned
This is the one episode of Lost where I have no idea of what's going to happen--I've even watched the sneak peeks and still don't know.

1235e1t.png

duckroll

brandonh83 said:
Check your PM's Ben! And then edit the OP!

It's too late, Jacob has rejected you. You can either stab him in the chest, or you can leave the room. Remember, you have a choice.

RubxQub

duckroll said:
What if the last recruit does not refer to MIB's recruits.... but.... Desmond's recruits? :eek:
I'd bank on it being Jack either way.

Locke in the hospital with Jack or Jack at the campsite with Locke... it's gonna be Jack.

duckroll said:
It's too late, Jacob has rejected you. You can either stab him in the chest, or you can leave the room. Remember, you have a choice.

=(

I just wanted to get some cool banners going on!

threenote

Banned
Lakitu said:
I'm anxious to see what happens at the well. And why the hell isn't Henry Ian Cusick a series regular?
Seriously. They left Illana there, but took out Desmond. What's going on ABC?

9k9pv7.png

duckroll

RubxQub said:
I'd bank on it being Jack either way.

Locke in the hospital with Jack or Jack at the campsite with Locke... it's gonna be Jack.

Jack could be the last recruit in the normal timeline, while Locke could be the last recruit in the X timeline! :eek:

Garjon

threenote said:
Seriously. They left Illana there, but took out Desmond. What's going on ABC?

9k9pv7.png
I'm guessing she plays a (more) major role in the X timeline.

This also doesn't make me feel happy about Desmond's fate on the show :(

threenote

Banned
duckroll said:
Jack could be the last recruit in the normal timeline, while Locke could be the last recruit in the X timeline! :eek:
Hmm, that sounds really awesome. Locke seems to be a bit stubborn in the X world, so you could be right.

vhrbmb.png

RubxQub

duckroll said:
Ying and Yang theme action. I could dig it.

Radogol

duckroll said:
What if the last recruit does not refer to MIB's recruits.... but.... Desmond's recruits? :eek:

What if Smokey is Jacob's last recruit...?

Wait, that makes no sense :lol

Still, I feel in my pants that the title is referring to one of the two big boys.

Next time I won't half-ass it and will get rid of the white borders. But I didn't want it to be just a square either, and when I made it a PNG there seemed to be a problem with the size or something. At any rate, hope you guys like it enough.

I think the last recruit being jack or locke in either timeline is interesting. I wonder what will Jack think of his on-island leadership role etc... very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom