• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 09
TITLE: Ab Aeterno
AIRDATE: Tuesday, March 23, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

[PROMOTIONAL PHOTO REDACTED DUE TO EXTREME ILL]

RICHARD ALPERT FACES A DIFFICULT CHOICE, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Ab Aeterno" - Richard Alpert faces a difficult choice, on "Lost," TUESDAY, MARCH 23 (9:00-10:06 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is gonna be a great night for LOST.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
ABc promo descriptions are getting more vague than humanly possible.

"On this week's episode of Lost, something may or may not happen."

YoungHav

Banned
richardc.jpg

23ma72o.jpg

Brinbe

YESSSSS, EPISODE WE'VE WAITED YEARS FOR, ALMOST HERE! CANNOT FUCKING WAIT! :D :lol

And reminder, I know most Canadians know it's on @ 7, but if any of you have a cable-box, check if you have CTV Atlantic, since they're showing it @ 6 PM Eastern (Ch. 114 here in Toronto).

Dead

well not really...yet
BenjaminBirdie said:
Oh, did I mention my DVR tells me this episode has SIX BONUS MINUTES?!?!?!?!
Yep on the last video podcast they said the episode would be running until 9:05 est IIRC

an episode SO EPIC THAT IT COULDN'T BE CONTAINED IN 43 MEASLY MINUTES

Domino Theory said:
I cannot fucking wait for this. The guest stars (!!), Richard, the guest stars, Richard and Richard. :D

I actually found a totally awesome Press Release that was formatted perfectly so the Guest Stars were under the scroll.

I WIN!!!

Costanza

Banned
Brinbe said:
And reminder, I know most Canadians know it's on @ 7, but if any of you have a cable-box, check if you have CTV Atlantic, since they're showing it @ 6 PM Eastern (Ch. 114 here in Toronto).
vhfsdhvsdhfsdhfhsfdfsddf NOT FAIR.

threenote

Banned
Extra 6 minutes? I knew the episode was longer, but 6 minutes?!? Disregard what I previously said, this episode is going to blow us away. :D :D

Jeff-DSA

I'm guessing, that with all LOST threads, that as soon as it finishes airing we're going to have a flood of "NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS" posts and a huge push back of others claiming it's about the characters, not the mystery.

I hope they leave some stuff unanswered, but I really would like to see some of the major mysteries begin to unravel a bit more tonight.

Interesting fact: The make-up crew actually puts make-up on Nestor Carbonell's eye lashes to reduce their darkness. It's mentioned on the Season 5 DVD/Blu-Ray in the "Epic Day with Richard Apert" feature. His eye lashes are naturally super dark, so much so that the crew felt the need to reduce their darkness. Imagine how dark they are without the special make-up...

Before Make-Up
nestorcarbonell.jpg

After Make-Up
lostnestorcarbonellthum.jpg

BenjaminBirdie said:
Ohhhhhh!!

Then, yep! Four minutes!

I don't really know if it ends at 10:06 though, that's just what I thought. You might be right and it ends at 10:08. Or maybe they *gasp* show less commercials (Pretty sure ABC has this to say about that: :lol).

Dead

well not really...yet
gdt5016 said:
Most episodes have been like 2/3 minutes longer this season (just check the runtimes on Hulu).
Just checked. Theyre all about the same length as the episodes from seasons 2 - 5

The only episode thats longer than usual so far is Lighthouse at 44:30 minutes

gdt

Dead said:
Just checked. Theyre all about the same length as the episodes from seasons 2 - 5

The only episode thats longer than usual so far is Lighthouse at 44:30 minutes

Err, yeah, sorry, brainfart.

Nameless

StrikerObi said:
Interesting fact: The make-up crew actually puts make-up on Nestor Carbonell's eye lashes to reduce their darkness. It's mentioned on the Season 5 DVD/Blu-Ray in the "Epic Day with Richard Apert" feature. His eye lashes are naturally super dark, so much so that the crew felt the need to reduce their darkness. Imagine how dark they are without the special make-up...

Before Make-Up
nestorcarbonell.jpg

[/img]

Now I'm just wondering why the fuck Darlton didn't tell him to keep the mustache...

Given that it's Richard and we're likely to delve deep into his back story, I wonder how much of the episode will be in English.

Oh yeah and HYYYYPPPEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom