• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.15: "Across The Sea" (You Can't Really Balance An Egg On The Equinox Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCow

Banned
Aesius said:
Dramatic MIB!

2wnsphd.gif

Alucard

Banned
Solo said:
I cant wait for the meltdown on Sunday. How many people will decide the ending was so awful that it retroactively ruins the whole show? How many people will jerk off so vigorously to the ending that they cant get it up for a month afterwards? How many people will get banned? How many LOST-GAF regulars will get banned? :lol

I think the "if it's bad, it will retroactively affect the whole series and make it bad" camp has a point though. Lost is a show that is built on a progressive mythology and on weird mysteries that fans are left hanging on to. Some from the very beginning. So, if many of the mysteries are left alone or not explained satisfactorily, I believe a bad finale WILL affect the quality of the rest of the show.

Alucard said:
I think the "if it's bad, it will retroactively affect the whole series and make it bad" camp has a point though. Lost is a show that is built on a progressive mythology and on weird mysteries that fans are left hanging on to. Some from the very beginning. So, if many of the mysteries are left alone or not explained satisfactorily, I believe a bad finale WILL affect the quality of the rest of the show.
Yeah. It's like on a normal show where the first half of a two-parter seems promising, but the second half fails to deliver. However, this is a hundred-something-parter.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Nameless said:
Duuude. Happened to be extremely baked while rewatching the episode for the first time and the chick who was about to kidnap Aaron, and make no mistake she was defintely about to trunk the poor child, freaked me the fuck out. She just looks of a woman who would stab you in yousleep + her face was way too old for her voice.

Smoke Monster's daughter it has to be.
I can never look at her the same now :lol I think I'm retroactively trippin' with you!

Drealmcc0y said:
fuuuuu, can't unseeeee

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Blader5489 said:
IT'S YOU JOHN.
LOST: Repercussions of Evil

John Locke waited. The golden light below him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were smoke monsters on the island. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Mr. Eko were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was an employee in a box factory for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the walkabouts and he said to dad "I want to be on the walkabouts daddy."
Dad said "No! You CAN'T DO THAT"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the Swan station base of the DHARMA he knew there were smoke monsters.
"This is Jacob" the radio crackered. "You must fight the smoke monster!"
So John gotted his knife and blew up the sub.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the smoke monster
"I will long con him" said the smoke monster and he gave him the compass. John glanced at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! Don't tell me what I can't do" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the smoke monster"
And then John was a MIB.

Solo said:
You didnt explain shit :lol
You called 3.01 "alright", 3.02/3.03 "not good", 3.04 a "waste of time", 3.05 "good" but irrelevant, and 3.06 "a good ending, but otherwise another dumb Kate episode".

That's generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom