• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacobod

Banned
Solo said:
I am, have always been, and shall forever remain, completely apathetic to the character. I don t love him, but he doesnt register on my hate list either. Hes just....there, providing comedic relief and speaking for the audience.

apathetic towards the character is right, the big guy has never really done it for me

Media blackout time!

This is the only LOST-related place on the interwebs I will go to until the series finale has aired.

Fuck youtube and fuck any link that is posted in this thread.

And if any of you spoil anything I will find out where you live break into your house and literally SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT while your mom/wife/daughter watches in agony.

*twitch*

Woot! Can't wait for tonight's episode. I've always dug Hurley eps. :D

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I have a feeling this episode will be revelatory. I swear Locke will return, I can feel his BOSS, just everywhere. I can smell his BOSS. It's calling me, whispering to me..."Don't tell me what I can't do..."

I believe in John Locke.

Solo

Dead said:
As if that even matters anymore after how this episode was rated before it aired

Well, the Desmond ep was the first one that the ratings were wrong on, so I wouldnt throw them out just yet.

This has probably been said before but, what the sources know is probably just by reading the script and on HEA the script might not have looked so hot.

Oddly enough I think DarkUFO is the safest Lost site I visit outside of this thread. As long as you don't risk reading article comments and stay out of the spoiler section they're very strict about keeping the place spoiler free. Even the spoiler section has 'are you sure' buttons so you don't accidentally read anything and they'll grab the potentially spoilery E! And TV Guide articles and actually let you know if their contents are particularly spoilery and if so what type of spoiler it is. I've been using the site since season 3 and I've never read anything I didn't want to, and I stay completely spoiler free aside from the minor stuff found in the speculation thread. It's a decent place for non-spoiler news, write ups, theories (which are read for stealth spoilers before being put up) and polls.

InaudibleWhispa said:
Oddly enough I think DarkUFO is the safest Lost site I visit outside of this thread. As long as you don't risk reading article comments and stay out of the spoiler section they're very strict about keeping the place spoiler free. Even the spoiler section has 'are you sure' buttons so you don't accidentally read anything and they'll grab the potentially spoilery E! And TV Guide articles and actually let you know if their contents are particularly spoilery and if so what type of spoiler it is. I've been using the site since season 3 and I've never read anything I didn't want to, and I stay completely spoiler free aside from the minor stuff found in the speculation thread. It's a decent place for non-spoiler news, write ups, theories (which are read for stealth spoilers before being put up) and polls.

darkufo is the best lost site on the internet imo, and i dont like spoilers

neoism

Drealmcc0y said:
is anybody a big hurley fan?

he is one of the most beloved characters on the show
He's probably one of the most useless character's on the show, but he is definitely the only character that is untouchable, and other than Sawyer he's the shows only comic relief. I never really care for his episodes, but sense I actually loved Sun and Jin's ep,(two character's I really don't care for) I'm expecting a great episode,but I'm not going to get as excited as I have been this whole season.
But you never know, this could be the best ep ever...:lol
LOST

neoism said:
He's probably one of the most useless character's on the show, but he is definitely the only character that is untouchable, and other than Sawyer he's the shows only comic relief. I never really care for his episodes, but sense I actually loved Sun and Jin's ep,(two character's I really don't care for) I'm expecting a great episode,but I'm not going to get as excited as I have been this whole season.
But you never know, this could be the best ep ever...:lol
LOST

Like i said before Hurley is the most important(special) character on the show imo out of all the losties

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wherever there is a hope that John Locke will persevere through the underworld, TheGreatDave is there, pressing his boot up against it's throat.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
SpeedingUptoStop said:
We better get some fucking Vincent X action soon.

Vincent X:

357f4om.jpg

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Thinking about it, Jack really hasn't done much of anything at all this season yet. Just kinda walked away from the Temple and destroyed that Lighthouse. S'bout it.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I think Locke being dead has greatly affected how much of a shit I give about this show.

They didn't even give him an awesome death like Charlie. Just a pointless off-island death for the best character in the show (and arguably the protaganist of the entire series).

Dead

well not really...yet
dave is ok said:
They didn't even give him an awesome death like Charlie. Just a pointless off-island death for the best character in the show (and arguably the protaganist of the entire series).
A pointless death is pretty fitting for the character though :\

Aesius

dave is ok said:
I think Locke being dead has greatly affected how much of a shit I give about this show.

He's not dead. He's just a bad guy now.

/milllionsofcasualLostviewers

Anybody think Desmonds "You have to lift it up" from the season 2 premiere, might still hold some relevance in these final episode?

Jacob said Jack has something to do, maybe its lifting something up?

Solo

dave is ok said:

Someone who feels my pain. The knife is driven even deeper in when you realize that most of the "Locke's death was perfect derp" people are filthy Jackolytes. Not liking Locke is fine, but at least back an alternative character worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with.

Solo said:
Someone who feels my pain. The knife is driven even deeper in when you realize that most of the "Locke's death was perfect derp" people are filthy Jackolytes. Not liking Locke is fine, but at least back an alternative character worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with.

locke is my favourite, always has been. His death was perfect though

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Solo said:
I am, have always been, and shall forever remain, completely apathetic to the character. I don t love him, but he doesnt register on my hate list either. Hes just....there, providing comedic relief and speaking for the audience.

Hurley is one of my favorite characters on the show, he just seems so normal in an abnormal situation. Plus, one of my favorite eps of the entire show was one of his eps. The one where he finds the Dharma van and gets it running. It was a filler ep, but I loved everything about that one. It's like the show just took a break from it's heavy handed stuff and had a feelgood breather for a week.

I don't know, I just really really liked that episode. :D

I would have an avatar, but i dont know where to get one. I think i will snatch one next episode from the guy who makes them.

Dont get me wrong on Jack, hes one of my favourites characters too :lol

Solo

Mengy said:
Hurley is one of my favorite characters on the show, he just seems so normal in an abnormal situation. Plus, one of my favorite eps of the entire show was one of his eps. The one where he finds the Dharma van and gets it running. It was a filler ep, but I loved everything about that one. It's like the show just took a break from it's heavy handed stuff and had a feelgood breather for a week.

I don't know, I just really really liked that episode. :D

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead. Congrats on being one of the very few to enjoy that ep :lol We all have our guilty pleasures. Me? I unabashadly love Expose.

im pretty sure most people enjoyed TTiD, what are you on.

it was underwhelming when it first came on, but on rewatch its great.

edit: Expose owns hard. Does anyone else lol everytime jin said "jabonies?"(sp?)

Dead

well not really...yet
Drealmcc0y said:
I would have an avatar, but i dont know where to get one. I think i will snatch one next episode from the guy who makes them.

Dont get me wrong on Jack, hes one of my favourites characters too :lol

nd7ode.jpg

Us filthy Jackolytes gladly welcome you into the fold

Yaweee

Tricia Tanaka is Dead is a great episode. I remember people bitching about "filler" when it aired, but it works well in rewatches. It's probably LOST's funniest episode.

Dead

well not really...yet
Yaweee said:
Tricia Tanaka is Dead is a great episode. I remember people bitching about "filler" when it aired, but it works well in rewatches. It's probably LOST's funniest episode.
Yeah, its a fine episode. Also introduced Roger Workman.

Solo

TheGreatDave said:
I loved Locke. Which is why I don't want him ressurected. Celebrate his memory.

Haven't you heard? The resurrection train has stopped, and now we're on board the Locke's-conciousness-from-Locke-X-gets-transferred-over-to-Facob-and-hence-both-kills-Facob-and-brings-Locke-back-in-one-fell-swoop train. Get with the times, man!

No resurrection, just Locke's mind/soul/PIMP JUICE in MIB's Locke doppelganger body.

Solo said:
Haven't you heard? The resurrection train has stopped, and now we're on board the Locke's-conciousness-from-Locke-X-gets-transferred-over-to-Facob-and-hence-both-kills-Facob-and-brings-Locke-back-in-one-fell-swoop train. Get with the times, man!

locke stabs himself in the stomach?

Solo said:

I'd rather it all be a dream.

Nameless

Fuck it. Darlton should just go the "Highlander 2" route and have Locke back in the mix like he was never killed. Just pretend none of it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom