• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 11
TITLE: Happily Ever After
AIRDATE: Tuesday, April 6, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

1zgbh5.jpg

"No, seriously, I'm the final candidate. The Polar Boro told me themselves. The script had my name in glitter on it. Suck it. I rule, you drool. PAYYYCE."

DESMOND WAKES UP TO DISCOVER HE’S BACK ON THE ISLAND, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“Happily Ever After” – Desmond wakes up to discover he's back on the island, on “Lost,” TUESDAY, APRIL 6 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 MAJOR HUGE SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 MAJOR SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)
LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)
LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Are you dudes ready for a FLASH FLASH?

it's gonna be The Constant, all from Minkowski's perspective, tonight!!

Forgot this was on tonight. Woo!!!

Coming down to the wire now. The only problem I have with this season is barely any time is taking place. It all seems like two days so far. But if that's my only complaint, well, they've done a great job. :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Going to sleep now, so time goes by faster, I'll technically be in the future.

thekad

Banned
VGChampion said:
Forgot this was on tonight. Woo!!!

Coming down to the wire now. The only problem I have with this season is barely any time is taking place. It all seems like two days so far. But if that's my only complaint, well, they've done a great job. :lol

There's only so many appendixes they can remove.

Iceman

I have no clue how Desmond will be the key to .. anything. All I know is that he is awesome and I cannot wait for this episode.

Is Hume a candidate, btw?

Veidt

Blader5489 said:
MAJOR GUEST STAR SPOILER FOR THIS EPISODE

Desmond will be in this ep.
wow, I closed my eyes and highlighted this. Then opened one eye, and was glad to have not been spoiled. god, I hate that shit. :lol

woodchuck

god damnit. put that press release in spoiler tags. I thought Desmond was going to be sleeping throughout the entire episode.

Veidt

OneEightZero said:
Epicness incoming. ^_^

Edit: ...why do I have an aka in my tag now? :lol

Double Edit:
U0pVK.gif

It's one of those things. They changed my "Jesus" part to "Bagged Milk". Subtle, it wasn't until Costanza told me, that I had finally noticed.:lol

edit: D'aww awesome avatar quote. <3

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Jibril said:
It's one of those things. They changed my "Jesus" part to "Bagged Milk". Subtle, it wasn't until Costanza told me, that I had finally noticed.:lol

edit: D'aww awesome avatar quote. <3

But... I was never... ThreeOneFour before. *sadface*

Veidt

OneEightZero said:
Jibril, I actually slowed that avatar down a bit in my post. It doesn't move quite as fast.

Oh nice. Thanks for that 180. Won't mind if I use your link, will you?

Hells yeah, Desmond time.

I've finally successfully avoided guest star spoilers this week. Hooray!
Except now I think I have a pretty good guess for who it might be. I'm kind of scared that even my subconscious is trying to spoil me now.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
BertramCooper said:
Ugly Tina Fey is back? Bummer.
She's the final candidate. Suck it.

Veidt

Catalix said:
She's the final candidate. Suck it.
I honestly have no clue as to why people hate her. She seems like a sweet character.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Jibril said:
I honestly have no clue as to why people hate her. She seems like a sweet character.

Perhaps it's because she's comes out of nowhere being pushed like another Nikki and Paolo... and Ceasar... and Illiana...

big ander

Blader5489 said:
lol

And I like Illana.
I like Illana too. She's an interesting character.

Man, Des is gonna be pissed when he sees Old Charlie brought him back to the island.

And ahead of time, because I bet we'll end up
typing his name more than once: it's Widmore. Not Whittmoar.

I hope the guest star you guys are refering to as Omg Spoilars isnt penny, because its pretty obvious we will see her in this episode in the X timeline ( wat is she doing in LA? :lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom